High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
3:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks.

We had nice gentle vertical rain all day yesterday.....don't know how much accumulation, but enough to settle the dust and make a nice mud layer.

I'm heading out shortly to check out a potential cedar salvage job not too far from home.

Have a pleasant day!

Spring?
20240306_163239.jpg20240306_094804.jpg20240305_174217.jpg20240305_174134.jpg

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im still here and kicking lol tring to keep the wife in line. we are currently expecting. about 8.5 weeks along. had a few scares, she is currently under bed rest for at least a week. tring to keep her at hope and resting.
Congratulations. Hope things go well and you can keep her resting.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im still here and kicking lol tring to keep the wife in line. we are currently expecting. about 8.5 weeks along. had a few scares, she is currently under bed rest for at least a week. tring to keep her at hope and resting.
About damn time...

You all need some yard apes...

Mrs. A

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all,
I want to thank all if you for the kind words that you all have said about Alan. I intend to share them with the kids when they are ready to see them.
Thanks to all the guys and gals who came to be with us yesterday. I wish I could have visited with all you more, it meant the world to me to have you all there. But Hedgerow says he will see about having a GTG and I will see you all there.
I never dreamed that people cared so much and that there could be such an outpouring of love to our family.
One of my brother in laws is guessing we had close to 500 people if you include all of the children, not everyone was able to sign the book, but close to 370 did. I am just in awe. God did not many wonderful things and blessed us beyond measure. And even though there were many tears it could not have been a better day. I woke and it was dreary and nasty looking. And I asked God to give me sunshine for the day, and He did. Sometimes it's just the little answers to prayer that God works through the most.
Now the mud I could have done without, but I know Alan would be laughing about that, as he always enjoyed it so much because it meant the garden and grass would grow.
Again I would like to have any pictures that you guys may have of Alan.
Thought I would share our last family photo. Taken with my parents. Yes AJ is married and we have a Grand baby Little Eddie. I expect they have all grown up since you all have last seen them.
Thanks again for being a blessing to us. 1000000859.jpg