High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Water makes things much easier.
I've probably mentioned this in the past, but I run a bit of laundry soap in my water.

WD40 is good... I use diesel in a squirt bottle for economic reasons, it works almost as well as WD40 but a lot cheaper.

Thanks for the info.
Regardless of what blades you are running, those are nice cuts.👍
FWIW you can buy wd40 by the gallon at Harbor Freight for about $20. Diesel would still be cheaper though.
Good morning y'all

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a text from Jason. He says he cannot post on OPE for some reason. Alan's funeral is this Saturday at Hopewell Freewill Baptist Church in Graff MO. It is a graveside service at 10am

Hopewell Freewill Baptist Church
10410 Highway 38
Graff MO 65660

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you Thomas for posting updates on here and for helping get my account working again.
Sorry I have not been on here in a while. We drove back into the US from Mexico yesterday. We have a long drive ahead of us still.
Thank you for those who have helped Rebekah through this time. It has been very hard to be so far away.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a text from Jason. He says he cannot post on OPE for some reason. Alan's funeral is this Saturday at Hopewell Freewill Baptist Church in Graff MO. It is a graveside service at 10am

Hopewell Freewill Baptist Church
10410 Highway 38
Graff MO 65660
Best I can say, as far as getting to it, is from Mountain Grove, Mo take the “M” hiway exit. It’s the 3rd exit for Mountain Grove. Take M to Ben Davis, where the store is that they used to own. M tees into 38. Turn left. It’s a couple of miles.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Visiting with Rebekah today. Lots of family and friends at the house. The kids all seem to be taking it well. Rebekah is doing ok with an occasional rough spot. But then she straightens herself up and carries on as Rebekah always does.
She’s quite the young lady.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gentlemen,

I have always found it best to handle things head on.

I am trying to make arrangements to attend Saturday but I am on call Saturday/Sunday but getting anyone to cover is almost impossible on the weekend.
Don’t feel bad, Chet. I may not be able to get off work, either. But it doesn’t hurt for me to try. I’ll do my best to be there.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Visiting with Rebekah today. Lots of family and friends at the house. The kids all seem to be taking it well. Rebekah is doing ok with an occasional rough spot. But then she straightens herself up and carries on as Rebekah always does.
She’s quite the young lady.
it was good seeing you and goldie today! i am in the same boat with work saturday. im gonna ask off but idk if they will let me or not. but yes i noticed the same things shes a strong woman for sure.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Dry here as well and none expected for the next week. I think I'll wash the car to make sure we get a good drenching PDQ.

Last edited: