High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
👍

Is the insurance company paying you to do work on the house?
No, they’re not. They were planning on removing and cleaning the windows and putting them back in. I’d been wanting to put new windows in for 10 years and figured this is the time to do it. I’ll be replacing the subfloor in the bathroom too. It is in rotten condition but not fire related so that’s on me, too.
I feel fortunate on the new furnace and central air. The insurance adjuster was going to replace the furnace and evaporator and reuse the outside condenser unit. I told him that won’t work because my A/C is R22 (can’t get it anymore, although I have a 30lb drum on hand) and new stuff is R410A. Totally incompatible. They called in an A/C inspection company to evaluate everything. They told the insurance company that the entire system needed to be replaced. Including all the way to the floor vents. Ductwork and all.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, they’re not. They were planning on removing and cleaning the windows and putting them back in. I’d been wanting to put new windows in for 10 years and figured this is the time to do it. I’ll be replacing the subfloor in the bathroom too. It is in rotten condition but not fire related so that’s on me, too.
I feel fortunate on the new furnace and central air. The insurance adjuster was going to replace the furnace and evaporator and reuse the outside condenser unit. I told him that won’t work because my A/C is R22 (can’t get it anymore, although I have a 30lb drum on hand) and new stuff is R410A. Totally incompatible. They called in an A/C inspection company to evaluate everything. They told the insurance company that the entire system needed to be replaced. Including all the way to the floor vents. Ductwork and all.
Okay, I see.
I was thinking the whole house was gutted, and going to be redone by the insurance company..... guess I don't pay close enough attention....lol.

Anyways, it's definitely the time to do whatever fixes y'all were wanting to get done.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe flip the reed petals over or check the reed block for cracks.
Reed petals look tight. Reed block has no cracks I can see.
After dunking in water I discovered it was leaking between carb and reed. Took it down and found the carb gasket had slipped when some idiot, me, reinstalled after rebuild. Got that fixed and now it runs well until you turn it sideways. Definitely got a leak, probly one or all three seals.