High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody,
Hope y'all are staying warm enough.
We brought the portable propane heater in, to see if we could get the floor thawed out.... it's nice n toasty in here now.... but the floor is still pretty stinkin cold....
It's 8° now, sposta get down to 4° tonight
View attachment 359077
Next wood stove I get will have an ash pan..

Need to be able to run 100% load for more than 48 hours..

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to cancel my plans to meet up with a couple longtime friends for coffee and donuts. No I don't go just for the donuts. With the cold and the crazy winds I haven't been able to get the snow shoveled and the trucks cleaned off. We r having a bit of a warm up today. Only -7 now with a Hi later of +1. Who ever thot I would be happy for +1 temps. Need more coffee. :flamethrower2: Wish I could remember who I loaned my flame thrower to. It would be handy right about now. :flaming:

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your pix of the sun are the only way I have seen it for days. Thanks Sawdust Man.
You're welcome.

I know how it feels to be under the clouds for long periods of time......

Living in the PNW for 43 years, we'd regularly go for a month or more with zero sunshine.....on occasion, it could be as bad as 2-3 months.

One place I lived, our average annual rainfall was 120".........

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daughter and her family are on their way up from Chattanooga, Tenn. finally. Be here sometime this evening. All of us have an app on our phones that lets us keep track of each other. I can track their progress.
:)

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daughter and her family are on their way up from Chattanooga, Tenn. finally. Be here sometime this evening. All of us have an app on our phones that lets us keep track of each other. I can track their progress.
:)
Nothing like a little spyware among family. Glad to hear they r making it home for Christmas.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While I gripe about being dependent on technology, particularly anything to do with a computer, being able to see where family members are is nice. My 2 sons live local to me but my daughter is a long way away. Which makes it hard sometimes. But I can text her whenever I want and I can see where she’s at and everything is alright then.
I have to stop myself sometimes and think that 150 years ago when somebody moved away from the rest of their family they were likely never heard from again.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In today's day and age, it's almost a necessary evil, smart phones. I just got a smart phone a year ago, after having a flip phone for a decade, no data and a prepaid at that. I had a smart phone for 6 months before that, and before that I didn't have a cell phone for about 3 years. Then again, I didn't even have internet at my house till 2010.

It's crazy how much a person misses out on, with family that lives elsewhere, when they don't have the latest tech and apps and such. A guy can get "left behind" pretty quick and miss out on a lot without it and it does give a bit of piece of mind, knowing everyone is OK.

I'm as simple a man as I know and held out as long as I could, before going back to a smart phone after my initial 6 month stint over a decade ago.

Point being, it is nice having different ways to keep up with family.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Years ago, when my daughter was in boot camp, she was allowed a phone cal home. She was feeling a little low and just wanted to talk to us. I told her to go outside and look at the moon as I would do the same. It helped her and I to know that by doing this that we were still connected. To this day we still do this.