High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okie dokie....

I've got a loop of c-83...seems pretty like fine chain.

I think I might like the c-83 better but I have more of the x-cut atleast for my 345xp and my 450 rancher but I don't use it as much any more I have other saws I like better

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
C-83 is my favorite chain..

Chassis is better than stihl, and the cutters are very well thought out..
Interesting.
I have about a mile of miscellaneous chain to burn through, but I keep thinking maybe I need rush out and buy the latest greatest chain.....
A .325 nk that was actually as narrow as 3/8 low pro seems to me like what they ought to be making.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I might like the c-83 better but I have more of the x-cut atleast for my 345xp and my 450 rancher but I don't use it as much any more I have other saws I like better
I thought x-cut and c83 are the same thing, as in “husqvarna x-cut c83 chain”…

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not really that much of a Stihl fan. Don’t get me wrong, they build a fine saw. When my wife and I first moved to S.W. Missouri 43 years ago the house we rented was just wood heat only. But I had a chainsaw so no worries. It was a 10 inch Mini-Mac. I cut our first winters worth of firewood with that thing.
My Uncle decided to go buy a saw so he could cut wood for my Grandmother. A Stihl 041 Farm Boss. 20 inch bar. My cousins told me I couldn’t use it. Afraid I’d break it. (My cousin had it on top of a load of wood, backed up, it fell off and he ran over it).
Anyway, I’ve always wanted one of those and Carl sent me a power head a few weeks ago. I finally got it running and cut me a load last weekend with it. Man, I’m telling you it sure is nice. To top everything off I had also picked one up from Sawnami. Got it running and now I have a matching pair.
Something my cousin never had.
Pffffft!!!
:risas3:

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not really that much of a Stihl fan. Don’t get me wrong, they build a fine saw. When my wife and I first moved to S.W. Missouri 43 years ago the house we rented was just wood heat only. But I had a chainsaw so no worries. It was a 10 inch Mini-Mac. I cut our first winters worth of firewood with that thing.
My Uncle decided to go buy a saw so he could cut wood for my Grandmother. A Stihl 041 Farm Boss. 20 inch bar. My cousins told me I couldn’t use it. Afraid I’d break it. (My cousin had it on top of a load of wood, backed up, it fell off and he ran over it).
Anyway, I’ve always wanted one of those and Carl sent me a power head a few weeks ago. I finally got it running and cut me a load last weekend with it. Man, I’m telling you it sure is nice. To top everything off I had also picked one up from Sawnami. Got it running and now I have a matching pair.
Pffffft!!!
Will you be telling your cousin about them?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

rsting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pffffft!!!
That 041 was one of stihls best saws back then. Tough, dependable, and cut great. Wish their new ones were more like that!