High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Sawcrazy

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening gentlemen. Fondled a 272 this evening.
b8e9c1eb59bcce463679767327744bbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Overkill! An A-frame with pulley at front of trailer or pickup bed. Pulley top of A-frame. Wrap rope, chain around log so it can tighten on log. Once rope is tight around log it is lifted and pulled toward front of carrying vehicle.
Josh from that other forum, loaded a 3,000# log onto a trailer for me just that way. Made it up with a couple 2x6's and a 5/8" diameter bolt at top. Once the a-frame is a s far forward as it can be releasing pull allows frame to lean back and the lifting loop to slide back for the next effort
In the time it took you to type out that Rube Goldberg log loading circus, I had 5 logs on the trailer and lashed down...

Lol

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m with Doug on this one..

Overkill is underrated..

Oh, and I spent about 7 hours trying to destroy that danuser tree puller, and nothing phases it...
So Kyle, the closer you can get to copying it on yours, the better...

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two 3500 lb axles. Brakes on both.
7k rated trailer. Next step up was 10k. About 4k more on $.
Nice box!
Where's the ramp storage access?
I have a car carrier with two 3500 axles, 15" wheels, no brakes, no ramps, no winch, but it was a $600 purchase.
Now it's time to weld 6" angle on the frame where the winch was cut off.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the time it took you to type out that Rube Goldberg log loading circus, I had 5 logs on the trailer and lashed down...

Lol
I type slower than you think I do. Stihl cost effective for a guy like me. He's got a better set up on ,a trailer of his. Horizontal capstan Powered by 4 stroke. Permanent moupnts either side, removable A frame stores over ball etc. He put that together after he got an Alaskan rig for Christmas one time. He showed it off on the milling topic

Last edited:

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worked a deal for two 036 and an 034 with a fellow.

Some cash to him and spiffy up his 026 for them.

One of the 036 been ‘treed’ but still runs and cuts. [emoji43]‍[emoji94]. Needs a tank and wrap handle.

Got the 026 field stripped ready for ‘the dip’.

He dumped in some of the Sea Foam crap and now wont run but on a prime. Like they got diesel in ‘em. [emoji2955]

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, Gentlemen!
We are finally the official owners of a new place. We bought a house and 11 acres just South of Mansfield.
The well needed work when we bought it, so today we got the pump and the liner pulled out. It is 730' with the 2HP pump at 550'.
Hopefully tomorrow the camera man can come out to find where the casing is leaking or if the problem is deeper down.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, Gentlemen!
We are finally the official owners of a new place. We bought a house and 11 acres just South of Mansfield.
The well needed work when we bought it, so today we got the pump and the liner pulled out. It is 730' with the 2HP pump at 550'.
Hopefully tomorrow the camera man can come out to find where the casing is leaking or if the problem is deeper down.
You must be at the top of the hill. Wells in that neighborhood shouldn’t need to be deeper than 400 feet.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice box!
Where's the ramp storage access?
I have a car carrier with two 3500 axles, 15" wheels, no brakes, no ramps, no winch, but it was a $600 purchase.
Now it's time to weld 6" angle on the frame where the winch was cut off.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The ramps, 5 footers, slide in the tail end held by circle clips. Clips are coming off. Putting padlocks on.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trailer came with a 2 5/16 adjustable tongue. Backed the Van up to the trailer, the salesman started lowering it over the ball. Oops, 2 inch tongue ball. He ran inside, grabbed a correct one and bolted it in. The replacement he grabbed was aaaaaaa LOT heavier built. I mean Sherman tank heavier built. I'll say this, he did me right.
The ad for the trailer said 6 ply rated tires. After I got it home, Christopher came by to check it out. I was on my hands and knees checking out the tires and such. Hmmm, tires say Load Range D. 8 ply rated. Trailer is powder coated. Pleased again. Another plus, in my book, is the loan company put a GPS locator on the trailer. In case it gets stolen.
:)