High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Started planting for my friend today, knocked out 109 acres of corn today. Things should go better from here on out, this field was all point rows & terraces that weren’t lined up.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can anybody use a 7.3 powerstroke?
Or a 6.8 V10 Triton?
Parts dept where my son works gave them to me. They're tired of them taking up space.
Now, they've both got something wrong with them. Supposedly the 7.3 was ran without an air filter. They said it has been "dusted". Whatever that is. It does not have the intake or turbocharger.
The V10 is an unknown. It's been sitting for so long, either the guy that knows is gone or they've totally forgotten why it was changed.
I'm not going to do anything with them but if nobody wants them, I'll scrap them.
If interested, PM me, please.
:)
"Dusted" term in diesel clan says compression is lowered due to abrasive wear on ring/cylinder interaction. Not an inexpensive repair less costly to swap in good used or new motor. Scrap, unless there are bits that can be used on another 7.3. Take care Steve

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Dusted" term in diesel clan says compression is lowered due to abrasive wear on ring/cylinder interaction. Not an inexpensive repair less costly to swap in good used or new motor. Scrap, unless there are bits that can be used on another 7.3. Take care Steve

Yep, I figured the only thing it would be good for was other parts that are on it. Other than that it's scrap yard bound.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeff had a bar but it was the wrong pitch.

ce83a30ae74b594cfe7568ccffd6a8d0.jpg

Was. [emoji6]

Best five bucks spent on a NOS bar ever. [emoji4]

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Hinerman

Great picture.

Junior or Senior Prom?

GF or just a date for Prom?

Plans after graduation for him?

Thank you!!!

He is a junior.

Good question. Apparently there are 3 phases of dating these days and I don’t have a grasp on what they mean. They are not “just friends” and they are not “dating”. They are “talking” which is something in between. They have been “talking” for awhile I think. When a couple is “talking” they are not allowed to “talk” with other boys/girls even though you are not officially dating/boyfriend/girlfriend.

I met her for the first time Saturday night. She is a senior and has an identical twin. She’s going to OSU next year; her sister is going to OU.

FWIW, Sam’s not allowed to “date” according to my definition. Nothing good can come from it imo; disaster waiting to happen

Last edited: