High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all!!! I'm pretty excited to go meet up with @Douglas Ostrander outside of KC MO in a week and a half and acquire a new to Dad and I Super Split Special Edition!!!!!! Between the saws and now the splitter(s), I should be a lot closer to setting up to be able to help with some charity cuts with y'all. :campeon::pesas::coleman::aaaaa:

@BrettL - How does the 2nd or 3rd Saturday or Sunday in April look for you to play with saws and a top of the line Super Split???

Sounds great. Looking forward to it! If you need any help getting ready, let me know.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent the day helping my daughter's best friend, Steven, put new plumbing in his extra bathroom. Started at 9 this morning, finished at 6 this evening. Both of them did all the work. I just stupidvised. Still worn out though. :)

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah I need to get a 390xp lol
These are the sexier version lol!
77dedcca1c9ed4a13e6409850dc604f4.jpg

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
but then I couldn't get the hd filter package lol
True! But in all reality the design of these are far superior to all the 600 series stihls that we have been running..... case in point, we have to clean the completely clogged up filter on the 661 daily.......but we have been running the 2188 all week and it isn't even dirty yet..........

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk