High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working on some new exhaust for the 87 today. I’d been thinking of duals for it (I’ve never had anything with duals before). After investigating the price to have duals put on, about $350, I decided to go with factory single at half the cost and do the work myself. Have to keep costs down. Besides I enjoy doing it myself anyway. Always have.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working on some new exhaust for the 87 today. I’d been thinking of duals for it (I’ve never had anything with duals before). After investigating the price to have duals put on, about $350, I decided to go with factory single at half the cost and do the work myself. Have to keep costs down. Besides I enjoy doing it myself anyway. Always have.
Just slap a pair of headers on it & straight pipe it…

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Add some headers, and set up for single or dual exits, and don't worry about the few extra $'s. You'll be paid back each time you put your foot on the loud pedal in several ways.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 97 Chevy came with dual exhaust....I don't really like it....the cool factor wears off pretty quick and it becomes just a stupid irritating obnoxious noise....imo.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Sawdust Man what’s in the totes?

Blended feed?
It's people food byproducts from Quaker oats and places like that...oats, wheat, barley, etc....least wise that's the story....it looks like sawdust.
The pigs gobble it up, so it must be at least kinda edible...lol

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When I added headers to the 360, went with an up sized exhaust and kept the single exit. That was 22 years ago. So far I've only had to replace the muffler once. When done initially, I made sure that the expected failure points were set up for easier lower cost fixes down the road. And more roads. . .

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's people food byproducts from Quaker oats and places like that...oats, wheat, barley, etc....least wise that's the story....it looks like sawdust.
The pigs gobble it up, so it must be at least kinda edible...lol

Is it cheap?
What are you paying per ton?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Midlanders!

The Groundhog ordered chainsaw parts and a pair of sandals. Spring must be early this year?

Dual exhaust: Built some for my ‘53 F100 using pipes from a dumpster at the corner garage with a gas torch and mechanics wire for filler rod. Took a spell but I had time and no money.

The Smitty steal packs from the surplus store sure sounded fine.

Remember Hood Tool on the Illinois side Tony?