High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
3:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a nice size.... but it still won't be big enough sometimes....lol
It's Levi's new shop..

He wanted 40x50, and I made him go the extra 10'..

I told him exactly the same thing you just mentioned.

The only building I've built, that seems really spacious was my sisters shop that's 40x110x16, We can pull the combine in there and make the turn to park it sideways in a back corner.. Lol..

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's Levi's new shop..

The only building I've built, that seems really spacious was my sisters shop that's 40x110x16, We can pull the combine in there and make the turn to park it sideways in a back corner.. Lol..
Y'all gonna pour a slab in there sometime?

If I ever buy another place I'm thinking of building one huge building for everything, like 60' x 200' or maybe bigger.... just build a living area in one end, and do 90% of everything inside out of the bogus weather.
House, then shop, then mill, then lumber/firewood/hay storage, then critters at the far end.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's Levi's new shop..

My neighbor/high school classmate just had a 100’ x 300’ x 16’ steel frame built with an addition off the side for an office. 1/2 temp controlled, 1/2 non regulated, all concrete. He said it isn’t big enough, I haven’t been over to check it out in person yet. Apparently money isn’t a hurdle for some folks…

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all gonna pour a slab in there sometime?

If I ever buy another place I'm thinking of building one huge building for everything, like 60' x 200' or maybe bigger.... just build a living area in one end, and do 90% of everything inside out of the bogus weather.
House, then shop, then mill, then lumber/firewood/hay storage, then critters at the far end.

Is there a Costco nearby that you could buy? That may be big enough.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My neighbor/high school classmate just had a 100’ x 300’ x 16’ steel frame built with an addition off the side for an office. 1/2 temp controlled, 1/2 non regulated, all concrete. He said it isn’t big enough, I haven’t been over to check it out in person yet. Apparently money isn’t a hurdle for some folks…
That’s a biggun..

I’ll try to get a pic of the building the neighbor put up.. they’re a seed cleaning and treating facility.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ever hear about "best laid plans?" Farmington canceled fireworks due to drynes and at least 1/2" to 1 of rain fell 3 hours before scheduled display. Who has gotta sense humor and controls weather more than man?