High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
9:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think I would buy the DeWalt framing nailer. I plan to buy the Milwaukee when I need one.
I really like my Flex/60 volt DeWalt batteries. The 6" angle grinder is the only 60 volt tool I have, but it is great.
I have too many dewalt tools to go mixing *s-word up now..
I love my angle grinder.. it’s dewalt too.,

It’s all about batteries at this point..

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might want to keep close tabs on the Milwaukee stuff. We use it in an industrial setting daily, the fuel cordless impact’s quality have gone to *s-worde…
They’ve all suffered..
Just pick a brand and roll with it...
If I was to start all over, I may go Milwaukee..

But not now... even my grease gun is DeWalt..

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have too many dewalt tools to go mixing *s-word up now..
I love my angle grinder.. it’s dewalt too.,

It’s all about batteries at this point..
Me too, I’m all DeWalt 20V personal tools, I’m not a wrench any longer so they will last me a lifetime for sure. I was contemplating getting some Milwaukee stuff until the recent rash of failures.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Milwaukee framing nailer has a lot of good reviews.... more so than the DeWalt, and it looks quite a bit more compact /ergonomic......but I don't like having different brands because of the batteries, it makes more sense to me to have interchangeable batteries than getting the very best tool..... assuming both brands work pretty well.
On the other hand, if a tool doesn't work well at all......it's no good, regardless of how many batteries I have for it.

We do quite a bit of construction /framing work, so I want something that works well.... otherwise I'll just keep using the pneumatic framing guns I use now.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might want to keep close tabs on the Milwaukee stuff. We use it in an industrial setting daily, the fuel cordless impact’s quality have gone to *s-worde…

I guess I'll be "that guy". Lol I have used Milwaukee Fuel drills and impacts (and other tools) since they came out. Shoot, been probably 9 or 10 years by now and I think they are the best they've ever been.

I use them daily and go way beyond their duty cycles. I use them to tighten bolts and from the first bolt to the last, I may be impacting for 30-45 minutes straight and hammering on a bolt every few seconds. For reference, I usually go through at least 1, 6 amp hour battery, in that time as well. I get them so hot, you can't even touch the gear housing and when they're new, the grease will start running out the front by the anvil. I grenade sockets often too, because I get them so hot.

When I started using them, I'd have to send them in every 6 months, on average. I have 3 because I am so hard on them and wanted to make sure I was never without one. They all got sent in this spring and summer and were replaced and those lasted just over a year.

Now, they sent me the newest compact model of the 1/2 inch impacts, so we'll see how these do, but the last ones were twice as good as what they started at. I'm quite impressed with the 1/2 inch compact impacts.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Torque Test channel did a video about the 1/2 impact and the problems they were having. Someone cheapened out on the new build. I believe Milwaukee is replacing all of the problem ones.

That's the High Torque model. They have at least a couple different models of 1/2" impacts.

Not that I like having to have stuff warrantied, but Milwaukee has, or at least had, the best warranty around. 5 years, no questions asked in any of my claims. I have had no less than a couple dozen new tools sent to me, when I sent in one I used up.

That's worth something to me.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the m18 Milwaukee cordless miter saw with stand and it has been a lifesaver. Works great. Used it yesterday for some door trim. As far as cordless nailers I’m still using the paslode framer and trim nailer. My paslode framer has built 3 houses total mine included and still working as good as the day I bought it. I have even used it to nail 2xs into engineered steel I beam on a red iron building to frame walls with. Would shoot a concrete nail right into the beam flange no problems. I do have the Milwaukee arrow t50 stapler though and it will flat sink a t50 9/16 staple like no tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to buy crank seals for my 036. Are the aftermarket seals any good or should I buy OEM or are they all the same?

Use a name brand seal. Chicago Rawhide or the like.

Fill the space between lips on a double lip seal with grease. And between the seal and bearing.

Seals are listed by shaft size, housing bore and width. A dial caliper is your friend.