High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up yet another rider last night.
But this one's different. A rear engine Snapper rider. I will name this one Mr. Gump.
And it has a purpose down at the Stamp. Seeing as 50% of the Stamp is downhill, the other more important part is it's 50% uphill. Sooo it's purpose will be transportation up and down the hill. I think I'll mount a box on the back for carrying tools too. I'm bad forgetful to bring everything I need down the hill.
Plus, this thing will just be fun.
:)

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
0524211843.jpg
Only pic I've got of it right now.
The guy was really nice to deal with.
He threw in a new seat, another engine ( he said the engine on it was no good, that remains to be seen) and an extra rear tire because one of them would leak down.
This evening, after chores, I got curious and put my jump starter on it and it cranked over. Pulled the plug and cranked it and you could weld with the spark. I'll salvage a carb for it and see what happens.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 295758
Only pic I've got of it right now.
The guy was really nice to deal with.
He threw in a new seat, another engine ( he said the engine on it was no good, that remains to be seen) and an extra rear tire because one of them would leak down.
This evening, after chores, I got curious and put my jump starter on it and it cranked over. Pulled the plug and cranked it and you could weld with the spark. I'll salvage a carb for it and see what happens.
I am pretty sure I mowed some where around a million acres with those mowers when I was a kid. I thought I was in tall cotton when we went from a 26” deck to a 36” deck. Both of my Grandads had electric starts but not ours.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
f2a33f5693b1b00114ba329b8fd2709d.jpg

cf2de5381dfae1e9f3877680ab269629.jpg

Well took care of my beaver problems in my pond. Pretty healthy size female again. Prlly 35-40 lbs. eats very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up yet another rider last night.
But this one's different. A rear engine Snapper rider. I will name this one Mr. Gump.
And it has a purpose down at the Stamp. Seeing as 50% of the Stamp is downhill, the other more important part is it's 50% uphill. Sooo it's purpose will be transportation up and down the hill. I think I'll mount a box on the back for carrying tools too. I'm bad forgetful to bring everything I need down the hill.
Plus, this thing will just be fun.
Steve ,please put the tool container out front. Goldie woodent like caring for you after a backwards flip when headed uphill. As another said uphill wheelies happen. With more weight in the rear more likely to proceed beyond a wheelie.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve ,please put the tool container out front. Goldie woodent like caring for you after a backwards flip when headed uphill. As another said uphill wheelies happen. With more weight in the rear more likely to proceed beyond a wheelie.

Hmm, true.
Maybe wheelie bars.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I remember when they advertised them as being able to be stood on the end for storage.
I would venture to say that mower would flip up even easier than a normal rider.
Adding some weight to the front and/or wheelie bars would probably be wise.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember when they advertised them as being able to be stood on the end for storage.
I would venture to say that mower would flip up even easier than a normal rider.
Adding some weight to the front and/or wheelie bars would probably be wise.

Get a new van yet?

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody know an automotive person in the Houston TX area?
The van I found is in Houston, and I would love to get an independent inspection to get a better idea of condition. Rust is my biggest concern. Nearly anything can be replaced, but a rusty unibody is a real problem.

EDIT: Fixed the city name.

Last edited: