High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is this fire training for?

It’s for our work I’m part of a 25 man emergency response team. We handle high angle and confined space rescue, haz mat, and fire in the plant itself. Think of it as our own in-house fire department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s for our work I’m part of a 25 man emergency response team. We handle high angle and confined space rescue, haz mat, and fire in the plant itself. Think of it as our own in-house fire department.

What about steam? A couple years ago 2 guys working at Jeffery outside Topeka were killed when a steam pipe blew and apparently didn't realize it until they took an elevator to that floor and were blasted when the doors opened. I hope to God! Y'all have something that would detect that.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

WOW, no sleeping in class...

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What about steam? A couple years ago 2 guys working at Jeffery outside Topeka were killed when a steam pipe blew and apparently didn't realize it until they took an elevator to that floor and were blasted when the doors opened. I hope to God! Y'all have something that would detect that.

I guess anything could happen like that. I’ve not seen that b4. Generally our control room operators can tell when we have a leak. And we have flir and other equipment to find that type of thing.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Weather guessers are saying a snow event Sunday and Monday!

Calling for Saturday and Sunday here. Not calling for much snow, just enough to muck things up. Then again, this is Kansas and we've got nothing before when they said, 100% chance and a foot of snow, and got absolutely hammered, with a 30% chance and called for less than an inch. So time will tell! Lol

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Calling for Saturday and Sunday here. Not calling for much snow, just enough to muck things up. Then again, this is Kansas and we've got nothing before when they said, 100% chance and a foot of snow, and got absolutely hammered, with a 30% chance and called for less than an inch. So time will tell! Lol
Definitely weather in Ks.

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hit your limit with Tapatalk?

Entry level subscribers are limited on the number of pictures you can post.

‘They’ want you to pony up for the deluxe version.

*a-holes!
Been on tapa for long time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk