High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up the stove. An older Atlanta Homesteader in good condition.
Now I can start cutting my wood 18-22 inches instead of 12.
:)
Sounds like less fun IMHO, but then my cuts are 24 rather than 16-18 that they had been. Aw well carry on steve

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thomas is becoming one with “the hedge tree”..
No broken toes or anything.. just a good slide in the mud..

Changing my screen name to Hinerhedge or Hedgeman or Hedgetoe or Hedgefiasco or HedgeGFY.

"Slide in the mud..." LOL I'm just glad you got a front row seat to that performance. As humbling as it was, it would have been a shame for my mud dance to go unwitnessed.

For those of you wondering,,,,I was walking through mud and stepped on a hedge stick with my right foot. As I was taking a step with my left foot the hedge stick popped up and caught my left foot; it was as if somebody tripped me. The next few steps was my feeble attempt to remain on my feet or my miserable attempt at ballet, which had to be more hilarious than the fall itself. Note to self---at my age, agility, and weight don't fight it, just take the fall like a man. Anyhow, I eventually just dove on all fours right into the mud. I wish you all could have been there; it was.....priceless.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My grandparents had one of those. Grandpa liked it hot. He would get that thing cranking so hot it melted candles in the house. It would be snowing outside and the family would open the doors and windows to cool off the house. He just smiled and kept loading it.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the style I got at auction for $5. Just like the one that worked well in the "lil" house in the few years before the log house was built. Then Dad retired into farming for his last years. He was happy up on the 3 cylinder JD

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fencerow update:
All logs have been picked
Tops pushed up

Gotta dry out a bit and start lighting brush piles.

Got 3 good sized log piles.

Thomas is becoming one with “the hedge tree”..
No broken toes or anything.. just a good slide in the mud..
From what I read a phone video of the demonstration wooda been worth $ to see

Louie B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Changing my screen name to Hinerhedge or Hedgeman or Hedgetoe or Hedgefiasco or HedgeGFY.

"Slide in the mud..." LOL I'm just glad you got a front row seat to that performance. As humbling as it was, it would have been a shame for my mud dance to go unwitnessed.

For those of you wondering,,,,I was walking through mud and stepped on a hedge stick with my right foot. As I was taking a step with my left foot the hedge stick popped up and caught my left foot; it was as if somebody tripped me. The next few steps was my feeble attempt to remain on my feet or my miserable attempt at ballet, which had to be more hilarious than the fall itself. Note to self---at my age, agility, and weight don't fight it, just take the fall like a man. Anyhow, I eventually just dove on all fours right into the mud. I wish you all could have been there; it was.....priceless.

uh uh
Wa owe me a keyboard on that one

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Get some football cleats

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If I do that it gets worse cuz I gotta roll around 2-3 times before I get up! Old age ain't for the weak!