High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine, Sid, went into surgery, on Valentine's day, for heart surgery. Wound up having to replace 2 valves, repair an anurism, and do a couple of bypasses. Been making great progress . Today he's having lots of problems with Afib so there doing a non surgery procedure to get his heart to stop afibbing . Sitting with his wife now.
Prayers for my friend, please.

Last edited:

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine, Sid, went into surgery, on Valentine's day, for heart surgery. Wound up having to replace 2 valves, repair an anurism, and do a couple of bypasses. Been making great progress . Today he's having lots of problems with Ad in, so there doing a non surgery procedure to get his heart to stop afibbing . Sitting with his wife now.

Prayers sent buddy [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine, Sid, went into surgery, on Valentine's day, for heart surgery. Wound up having to replace 2 valves, repair an anurism, and do a couple of bypasses. Been making great progress . Today he's having lots of problems with Ad in, so there doing a non surgery procedure to get his heart to stop afibbing . Sitting with his wife now.
Praying for him, and you.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine, Sid, went into surgery, on Valentine's day, for heart surgery. Wound up having to replace 2 valves, repair an anurism, and do a couple of bypasses. Been making great progress . Today he's having lots of problems with Afib so there doing a non surgery procedure to get his heart to stop afibbing . Sitting with his wife now.
Been said for the first time
Winter mix is only rain just now, hope it remains so