HL Supply

WCfirewoodguy

OPE Member
Local time
1:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They have pretty good prices on OEM and aftermarket parts. I have been comparing on Ebay, the online suppliers, google searches, they are right in the money most of the time, with some parts outlets charging 8$ for a OEM top cover screw? I will fabricate something for that price. HL has a more reasonable price on the same item sometimes. Not always.

I have had very good experiences buying parts from them, fast shipping and quality parts. Highly recommend... Waiting for my email coupon to make a big purchase! Lol (Maybe 150$ worth of miscellaneous parts) It's a lot of work maintaining old Husqvarna's. In the old days I would go to the local parts and saw store and they had all the parts I needed, by the way there was NO INTERNET in the old days!!! Lol... I am old!

Times have changed, there is a you tube video for HL Supply, it's old but I would go check it out if you're bored.

Thats what it was like in the good old days, except you called the guy on the phone and drove to the store with your saw. They ordered your parts or even fixed your saw for a reasonable price even, and you were all set!

I don't think the Internet did anyone any real favors in the chainsaw world or used car parts either. All those local shops are gone now. I have to buy stuff online now. My local Stihl dealer won't even work on a Husqvarna! Lol... I did buy a weed whacker from them, it works...

I have on Stihl saw an 075 and they won't work on that one either! It's all newer stuff now. Okay... I guess I buy online...