L71v5Or.jpg

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So guys shall we go troll AS and each of us post a post in a thread to alert others to here.some will more than likely get banned before the opeforum.com word gets censored. That is of course for those that aren't already banned and want to get banned or rebanned.i've always been on the non banned but almost banned but was always willing and tried to get banned ban wagon.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
i can't get banned there they love me to much :oops:

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good thing they love you there.if i get moderator here your the first to go midget.:D

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what the fug is wrong with you insane hippy liberal weed smoking epa wack jobs in comifornia
I guess you've never been to Northern California.

We do have weed... and I'm really sick of those dirty bastards who move here from all over the world to grow it, then rape and pollute the land, bring in drug addicts and criminals as seasonal employees (who never seem to leave, BTW), and make millions of dollars to take home to wherever the f*ck they came from. Not to mention the Mexican and Asian cartels growing it in the wilderness, so that it's not even safe to wander into the woods anymore.

*f-word marijuana, and anyone who thinks its good for anything.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I guess you've never been to Northern California.

We do have weed... and I'm really sick of those dirty bastards who move here from all over the world to grow it, then rape and pollute the land, bring in drug addicts and criminals as seasonal employees (who never seem to leave, BTW), and make millions of dollars to take home to wherever the f*ck they came from. Not to mention the Mexican and Asian cartels growing it in the wilderness, so that it's not even safe to wander into the woods anymore.

*f-word marijuana, and anyone who thinks its good for anything.
I like you hell you can come over and fug my sister if you want she is ugly and a hippy feminist and get on my last nerves.