Glad I have this kind of friend.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had the fishing boat out 2 weeks ago. Went to uncover it tonite to get it ready to go out tomorrow night. Noticed a lot of flies. Pulled off the cover and started gagging. ???? Opened the “livewell” and almost puked. My buddy left his minnow bucket in the live well. Came real close to puking when I had had to reach in the “livewell” to pull the plug and drain all the slime. After four 5 gallon buckets of water and the garden hose running constantly you can now get near the boat. I hate dry heaves and gagging.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had the fishing boat out 2 weeks ago. Went to uncover it tonite to get it ready to go out tomorrow night. Noticed a lot of flies. Pulled off the cover and started gagging. ???? Opened the “livewell” and almost puked. My buddy left his minnow bucket in the live well. Came real close to puking when I had had to reach in the “livewell” to pull the plug and drain all the slime. After four 5 gallon buckets of water and the garden hose running constantly you can now get near the boat. I hate dry heaves and gagging.
Good anti theft device.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's all good what you need to do is go over to his garage or basement find a bucket maybe drywall mud or paint. Then just defedcate in it. When he opens that lid it will be priceless.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddies and I all had aluminum row boats for duck hunting with redneck plywood floors. One year we were getting one rigged up for fishing and noticed a fowl stench. Removed the floor and found a mallard from the last fall.