High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

GB Bars? Or?

Beer Gut

A Fine Pilsner
Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have 2 GB Titanium orange bars and 1 Cannon. All 3 are 25" .375 and .404. Everything else is Stihl brand. I really like the GB bar. Anyone have issues? I so far am looking for GB in Stihl mount 3/8 and .404 standard and Large mount (880 etc) in longer. PM me if selling. Cannon too. Let's hear thoughts please.

Last edited:

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a couple 16" 3/8 GB bars from when Left coast was selling them for like $8. They seem pretty decent so far, but my expectations weren't exactly very high for the price.

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 3 of the GB Titanium bars. The true made in Australia bars, not made in China as some of their lower cost bars. So far I’ve been impressed with their minimal wear. The bar, not the paint, as stated above (the orange is a nice color through).

Marketing said rails are infused (not coated) with titanium boron nitride in a furnace, supposedly improves rail hardness, similar to cryo dipping.

I also like the 6-pin roller nose- I heard complaints that the tsumura 4-pin roller nose didn’t stand up to extended abuse such as bore cutting, and the 5-pin of Sugihara lasts longer. So far I haven’t had any issue with my 6-pin roller noses. Although the nose is replaceable, GB manufacturing seems to be up in smoke, so I’m a little leery about IF I need a replacement nose in the future if I’ll be able to find one.

The price was great on the ones I’ve bought, they seem to be an under the radar brand. The worst part is that they are no longer made, so finding them is impossible. Oh, and they weigh a *f-word ton. I mean, they ain’t no laminate or lightweight / reduced weight bar.

Beer Gut

A Fine Pilsner
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
To be honest their appeal to me is the color. I have on my 460 which is used a lot. Seems to be holding up. My Cannon bar gets a lot of use too, the black is like the day I got it, lettering is almost gone. As far as the important stuff like ware I've been happy.

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be honest their appeal to me is the color.

Sounds about how women pick cars.

876a67470bab46dfa26ceaf24adf788f.jpg