High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fraudulent / Scam Website

Xtr3me

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So, I thought I might replace my Dolmar saw that was stolen 3 years ago. While surfing the web, pricing a new 7900, I ran across the site below. Curious, I added saw to cart and calculated shipping - free

Prices too good to be true, so I checked legitimacy of site..The website is located in USA/Texas but originates from Indonesia. If it looks and walks like a duck, it's a duck....

www.machinerymarketplaces.com

note_alert.png
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
note_alert.png
The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
note_alert.png
This website setup involves countries known to be high risk

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep they've had that site up for a good long time. It's a scam.

Xtr3me

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@fordf150 - looks like some Copy & Paste going on.....
the saw pics in the Ebay posting looks "so sweet". Now you got me typing Dolmar in the search field box on YouTube. Must nuke some popcorn now, looks like I'll be drooling over some Dolmar videos for awhile

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@fordf150 - looks like some Copy & Paste going on.....
the saw pics in the Ebay posting looks "so sweet". Now you got me typing Dolmar in the search field box on YouTube. Must nuke some popcorn now, looks like I'll be drooling over some Dolmar videos for awhile

Xtr3me, you may have missed it but Nate (@fordf150 ) is a Dolmar dealer, expert and while NOT from Indonesia , he is from the island called "Ohio". While they may be close in socio economic demography , they are far apart in service levels.
I might suggest you reach out to him through his contact info in his sig. You'd be pressed to find a better deal....or a better guy to deal with.
Happy huntin.

OBTW. I wish my Dolmars needed service more often, damn things are pretty near bullet proof.

Xtr3me

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Xtr3me, you may have missed it but Nate (@fordf150 ) is a Dolmar dealer, expert and while NOT from Indonesia , he is from the island called "Ohio". While they may be close in socio economic demography , they are far apart in service levels.
I might suggest you reach out to him through his contact info in his sig. You'd be pressed to find a better deal....or a better guy to deal with.
Happy huntin.

OBTW. I wish my Dolmars needed service more often, damn things are pretty near bullet proof.

Thanks for the info... Good to know, unfortunately I have put a new purchase of a Dolmar chain saw on the back burner for now. We all know the saying " It's cheaper to keep her" ... well that applies too two teenage boys that no longer live at home also. They're skilled at draining Daddy's bank account.

Now that I know, I'll be sure to touch base with him when I have the funds to pull the trigger again.