Fore hirre...

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All joking aside don't breathe any fumes from welding galvanized. Deadly poison...

Yeah... so I've been told... maybe that's why I've been so messed up in the head lately. That should of been told before all that. lol I wiffed that stuff up like a mr sketch marker.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah... so I've been told... maybe that's why I've been so messed up in the head lately. That should of been told before all that. lol I wiffed that stuff up like a mr sketch marker.

If you weren't so into suds, I'd recommend a big glass or 3 of whole milk after welding Galvanized: you still aren't supposed to though.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should just fit another one on the left side & make it look like bull horns: I'm sure it's not balanced right now.

Fablez,
Is that Your skinny cousin Pull Fablez?

That was a thought... in the meantime I'm gonna weld a kickstand onto it... who has a spare huffy?!?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All joking aside don't breathe any fumes from welding galvanized. Deadly poison...
Beat me to it...stick/MIG welding or cutting/blowing through galvanized with a oxy/acetylene torch will kill you dead if you huff enough. It ain't nothing to play around with.