ECHO CS-7310

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
8:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
https://www.echo-usa.com/Products/C...urce=facebook&hss_channel=fbp-133987349996072

"The CS-7310P Chainsaw is not only ECHO’s most powerful chainsaw in North America but it has the features arborists and loggers need to tackle tough jobs. Whether you're tree felling or firewood harvesting, the CS-7310P is powerful, durable, and ready to work as long as you do."

• High-power 73.5 cc 2-stroke commercial grade engine
  • 4-stage air cleaner system results in longer air filter life
  • Decompression valve for easy starting
  • Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven bar oiler operates only when the chain is moving to reduce oil consumption
  • 19mm captive bar nuts – no chance of losing hardware
  • 3-point spring vibration reduction system for operator comfort
  • Aluminum handle with rubber grip for strength and comfort
  • Winter operation plug has 2 positions - 1 for winter and 1 for normal conditions - to improve engine operation
Engine Displacement (cc) 73.5 (cu in) 4.49
Oil Capacity (fl oz) 12.2
Dry Weight (lbs)1 14.9 without bar and chain
Starting System standard
Sprocket Cover Magnesium
Ignition System digital ignition system
Bar Type PowerCut™
Available Bar Lengths (in) 20, 24, 28, 32
Oiling System Automatic/adjustable
Handle Aluminum with Rubber Overmold
Vibration Reduction System Standard
Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.) 27.1
Warranty 1 yr commercial / 5 yr consumer

Philbert

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just bought one 30 minutes ago from Sawsuppliers.com. Based mostly on Mitch Webar's videos. He has really demonstrated great potential in this saw.

I really wanted to support my local guys but none in stock...all backordered. Price on Sawsuppliers was $829 with a 24" bar...free shipping and no tax.

Last edited:

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just bought one 30 minutes ago from Sawsuppliers.com. Based mostly on Mitch Weber's videos. He has really demonstrated great potential in this saw.

I really wanted to support my local guys but none in stock...all backordered. Price on Sawsuppliers was $829 with a 24" bar...free shipping and no tax.

Yeah I’m super intrigued with that saw.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just bought one 30 minutes ago from Sawsuppliers.com. Based mostly on Mitch Weber's videos. He has really demonstrated great potential in this saw.

This was from a few weeks ago. SmartSelect_20201027-080206_Messenger.jpg

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very excited to see what you can do with her Red.

Me too

I would have bought two for that price...lol. I wonder if that was a mistake or an introductory price to get some saws out there and get people talking about them?

Promo code/intro price

No bar and chain.

I should have got a couple...

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
(trade magazine news release):

ECHO’s 2021 CS-7310P chainsaw is brand’s most powerful yet
December 2, 2020

ECHO Incorporated made history today by announcing the addition of three new chainsaws to the brand’s lineup:

• the CS-7310P, ECHO’s most powerful saw ever sold in North America;
  • the CS-2511P, the lightest chainsaw in the world;
  • and the CS-4910, the lightest 50 cc chainsaw in its class.
ECHO delivered 20 new products in 2020 and expects to launch a total of 18 new products for 2021.

“We are excited to launch three new market-leading chainsaws this year,” said John Powers, Director of Product Marketing, ECHO Incorporated. “Our new saws are packed with more power and more professional features and are lighter weight than previous models. This allows our customers, such as arborists and landscapers, to get their work done quicker and more efficiently.”

2021 ECHO CS-7310P

ECHO’s CS-7310P is the company’s most powerful chainsaw ever sold in North America. It features 13% more power and weighs 2 lbs. less than its predecessor, the CS-800P. An ideal saw for commercial arborists and loggers, it includes all the professional features that professionals require and one of the best air cleaner systems in the industry. The CS-7310P is available in 20”, 24”, 28” and 32” bar lengths, with either .050” or .058” gauge chain.

Main features of the CS-7310P include:
• ECHO’s most powerful chainsaw ever offered in North America
• High-power 73.5 cc 2-stroke commercial-grade engine
• 4-stage air filtration system with pleated air filter ensures a steady flow of clean air to carburetor and results in longer air filter life
• Fully loaded with professional features like magnesium crankcase, starter cover, and sprocket cover, rim sprocket, dual spikes, aluminum handle with rubber grip, and more
• Decompression valve, digital ignition system, and choke with automatic fast idle all contribute to easy starting
• MSRP for the 20” is $799.99, 24” is $809.99, 28” is $819.99 and 32” is $829.99

Philbert

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
(trade magazine news release):

ECHO’s 2021 CS-7310P chainsaw is brand’s most powerful yet
December 2, 2020

ECHO Incorporated made history today by announcing the addition of three new chainsaws to the brand’s lineup:

• the CS-7310P, ECHO’s most powerful saw ever sold in North America;
  • the CS-2511P, the lightest chainsaw in the world;
  • and the CS-4910, the lightest 50 cc chainsaw in its class.
ECHO delivered 20 new products in 2020 and expects to launch a total of 18 new products for 2021.

“We are excited to launch three new market-leading chainsaws this year,” said John Powers, Director of Product Marketing, ECHO Incorporated. “Our new saws are packed with more power and more professional features and are lighter weight than previous models. This allows our customers, such as arborists and landscapers, to get their work done quicker and more efficiently.”

2021 ECHO CS-7310P

ECHO’s CS-7310P is the company’s most powerful chainsaw ever sold in North America. It features 13% more power and weighs 2 lbs. less than its predecessor, the CS-800P. An ideal saw for commercial arborists and loggers, it includes all the professional features that professionals require and one of the best air cleaner systems in the industry. The CS-7310P is available in 20”, 24”, 28” and 32” bar lengths, with either .050” or .058” gauge chain.

Main features of the CS-7310P include:
• ECHO’s most powerful chainsaw ever offered in North America
• High-power 73.5 cc 2-stroke commercial-grade engine
• 4-stage air filtration system with pleated air filter ensures a steady flow of clean air to carburetor and results in longer air filter life
• Fully loaded with professional features like magnesium crankcase, starter cover, and sprocket cover, rim sprocket, dual spikes, aluminum handle with rubber grip, and more
• Decompression valve, digital ignition system, and choke with automatic fast idle all contribute to easy starting
• MSRP for the 20” is $799.99, 24” is $809.99, 28” is $819.99 and 32” is $829.99

Philbert
So it looks like Sawsuppliers.com is charging more than MSRP?