High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

"Dude, you're gettin a Dell!"

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ever try this stuff? View attachment 123857 works pretty good for me. I was out cleaning the gutters of oak blooms and could barely see before I took a shot of this.
At first I was ready to blame it on allergies, but now I'm convinced it's bronchitis. This is the same thing I experienced multiple times up until about 4 years ago and at that time the doc diagnosed me with chronic bronchitis. It's that pain in the lungs that ends down in the pit of the stomach kind of bullchit.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At first I was ready to blame it on allergies, but now I'm convinced it's bronchitis. This is the same thing I experienced multiple times up until about 4 years ago and at that time the doc diagnosed me with chronic bronchitis. It's that pain in the lungs that ends down in the pit of the stomach kind of bullchit.

Cant like that. When the hay fever really kicks in for me all of it drains down my throat and I end up coughing for ever. Mucinex helps that but it still sucks. @Mastermind mentioned some new wonder pill he started taking that helped him out with something sounding similar to what you are describing.

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
11:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can call this thing finished!

I was having trouble getting the carb dialled in, so today I decided to change it...problem solved.
It's set up with a 20" bar, regular 3/8 chain, cutting 18"/20" hard maple. The rakers on this chain are very low with an .050" gap.

Looks good. I like when they don't sound like they need to scream their nuts off just to fall flat under load.
What carb/air filter did you end up with on it?

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can call this thing finished!

I was having trouble getting the carb dialled in, so today I decided to change it...problem solved.
It's set up with a 20" bar, regular 3/8 chain, cutting 18"/20" hard maple. The rakers on this chain are very low with an .050" gap.

A bunch of trees up at the farm just fainted. :applaudit:

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yinnzer like this better. Same wood I was running Chucky in a few days ago. Forgot to smack it with the axe this time though...The Tach hit 15900 somewhere along the line as I was making the vids. It runs great and has really good manners. Jim told me to keep an eye on the air filter, and he is right. This thing really gulps the air and makes the chips fly!

Last edited: