Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

RocketRoss57

Taco Bell Aficionado
Local time
4:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A recent purchase.....new to me Benelli Vinci. I like it so far.

My father in law swears by Benelli. I'm new to the sport so I haven't invested that much yet. I bought one of those cheapo autos from Walmart and so far really liking it with no failures.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
7:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My father in law swears by Benelli. I'm new to the sport so I haven't invested that much yet. I bought one of those cheapo autos from Walmart and so far really liking it with no failures.
We've all been there. Get what you can until you're ready to upgrade.
Listen to your fil. I've owned nearly every more popular or "American Made" 3.5" shotgun out there. I was never happy until I bought a Beretta Extrema, which I believe is a sister company to Benelli. A couple friends also shoot the Benellis and they're very happy. For most, the Beretta is the last duck gun they buy, unless they went with the Benelli first

RocketRoss57

Taco Bell Aficionado
Local time
4:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Listen to your fil. I've owned nearly every more popular or "American Made" 3.5" shotgun out there. I was never happy until I bought a Beretta Extrema, which I believe is a sister company to Benelli. A couple friends also shoot the Benellis and they're very happy. For most, the Beretta is the last duck gun they buy, unless they went with the Benelli first

When I do upgrade I'll probably end up buying one of my in laws off of him. For now for the initial investment the price of this gun I have was so low I really can't be disappointed even if it were unshootable in 2 years time. I don't expect it to be but never know. Shoot high aim low.

Last edited:

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score

I second that on the Beretta Extrema ugly as sin but hands down the best gun I have ever owned.. Wished I could see in 2 piles one the amount of shells I run through it and the other all the tings I've killed with it.. The ole girl is in retirement now due to the fact of the last time I hade her out shooting skeet I let a younger guy shoot it and apparently a wad was stuck in the barrel then the next time he shot it swelled about half way down.. no hard feelings that was something that couldn't be helped. Now I have a Browning gold that is ok but will never be on par with the Berretta.

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Both Beretta and Benelli's are great guns. I'm 50 and I definitely didn't start with the high dollar guns, they are something I've been able to work into slowly as I can afford....shoot what you can afford and enjoy the experince.