High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Dolmar 64xx/73xx/79xx series, smurfs and solo 665/675/681 thread

2StrokeJim

New OPE Member
Local time
9:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I appreciate Your Knowledge and Effort , but goona Pass for now, i need to get it together and make sure it's worth putting more into it. Already have jug kit into it, carb kit,pulse line, fuel line and filter. Could use an oil pump and hoses but i can get that in the states. I'm putting it together for my Son. Thanks Again

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate Your Knowledge and Effort , but goona Pass for now, i need to get it together and make sure it's worth putting more into it. Already have jug kit into it, carb kit,pulse line, fuel line and filter. Could use an oil pump and hoses but i can get that in the states. I'm putting it together for my Son. Thanks Again
OK, good luck with that project - You seem to be knee deep into it already! :)

This is a good example of "everything can be fixed, it is just a matter of how much is it worth to You".

Cheers :beer-toast1:

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am not saying I won't help, nor am I saying those parts can not be had!

I am saying it won't be cheap and it may take some time.
No more, no less.

I can send You a Personal Message (PM) with list prices for each part and an estimated cost of shipping.

I am always trying to help a fellow Dolmar user, and I am not shy of helping those Stihl fanatics either (You guys know who You are ;) ).

Let me know whether You would like to go OEM.
If so, figure out which parts exactly You NEED and/or want.
When I got my Croatian package I thought only half of the items got shipped. Opened it up and was blown away at such precision packing, it was so intricate I almost felt bad unpacking everything and I mean everything. The entire order was there. Excellent job.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I got my Croatian package I thought only half of the items got shipped. Opened it up and was blown away at such precision packing, it was so intricate I almost felt bad unpacking everything and I mean everything. The entire order was there. Excellent job.
Wilhelm is indeed the “Master Packer”.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck fitting it all back in there once you’ve pissed Pandora off

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck fitting it all back in there once you’ve pissed Pandora off
It just takes a little fondle here and there and Pandoras box opens up just right to fit every little bit in. :rolleyes:

2StrokeJim

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
OK, good luck with that project - You seem to be knee deep into it already! :)

This is a good example of "everything can be fixed, it is just a matter of how much is it worth to You".

Cheers :beer-toast1: