Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have cut of the legs of some old work pants, I pull them on knee high and secure them with a rubber band.
No more chips in my shoes and socks, and the legs of my actual work pants stay much cleaner too.

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a couple pairs of pants with built in gaiters that I simply love because they keep the chit out of the boots. My chainsaw pants, clogger zeros, don't have the gaiters. They do however have a tab on the front bottom with a lace hook that you can slide under the laces on the top of your foot that holds the pants down over the top of the boot and does a good job of keeping out debris that way. Nothing fun about having a bunch of wood chips, or worse.... splinters, in the ol' boot.

mettee

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I install my oil lines I use a little silicon on the mating surfaces. Mine doesnt leak other than when it cools and the oil thats in the clutch cover drips out.

I think I also put some on the back of the bar plate to seal there as well.

LouCi4er

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It says ΕΡΕΤΡΙΑ on the sticker.It is an area in Greece and if i m not mistaken,it is pretty close to Dan's place so i wouldn't be surprised if this saw began its journey from him,haha.Anyway,clean saw,hope you like it.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have cut of the legs of some old work pants, I pull them on knee high and secure them with a rubber band.
No more chips in my shoes and socks, and the legs of my actual work pants stay much cleaner too.

This is what he really uses, German saws and all that ...

images