trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
9:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dolmar 3410 with very little use. Yoi can tell by its condition. Started out its life as an auto adjust but I was changing it over to a manual adjust. The one is a fine thread, the other a rough thread. Just need a new stud. Selling to fund the repairs on my 4 wheeler. $200 plus shipping. A real nice saw, I just have a Husky 335xpt and really dont need it. Thanks.

J. Dirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve never run one of these... how is it compared to other top handle saws like any of the echos or that husky you’ve got?

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve never run one of these... how is it compared to other top handle saws like any of the echos or that husky you’ve got?

It cuts good, doesnt quite have the rpm's of aStihl or Husky, but its got some torque.Limbs just fine. Its a little bit unbalanced with the 14" thats on it, probably better with a 16". All in all a sturdy little saw. I havent weighed it but seems a little bit heavier than the Stihl.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are very good little climbing saws. I have one and the only reason I parked it is because of the carburetor......they are a little hard to find parts for....

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a parts saw version of this...

I bought one off a German guy that had let it take a tumble and broke the handle and rear AV mount.

GLWS.

J. Dirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure is tempting! I’m waiting on a response from a guy for a couple Mcculloch’s ive Got for sale. If he takes them I’ll be in touch! :D

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I’ve heard ..... :)
It's funny, Joe texted me about that saw the other day, as I was literally looking at that exact saw up in my workshop loft the day before, and I have already started combing around on ebay looking for a carburetor....lol

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
his is a much nicer example than mine. I've put mine through its paces....lol

Scotty, I pm'ed about buying this one. Do you want the carb off of it. I don't need the carb, as mine is in great condition.

I'll throw my carb on this one and part mine out. Mine probably needs a new case.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's yours. We just need to see if @trooney can ship it to you separately, or if we'll send the whole saw to you.

I'll PM you guys.