Eduardo K

I like caramel.
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a good buddy who competed in Ironman triathlons. He would do a ~2 mile swim, 112 mile bike, then run a marathon in about 10 hours. With the exception of the run, he wouldn’t stop to pee or poop; that is, he would “go” on the move.
If he thought it would even be possible, he would train to “go” on the run too. I think it’s common with them folk.

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a good buddy who competed in Ironman triathlons. He would do a ~2 mile swim, 112 mile bike, then run a marathon in about 10 hours. With the exception of the run, he wouldn’t stop to pee or poop; that is, he would “go” on the move..
If he thought it would even be possible, he would train to “go” on the run too. I think it’s common with them folk.
During a fund raising bike ride we had a triathlete on our Team. He gave good advice on what to eat and why.
He noted that the sponge carried was not for sweat but too wipe the pee off while cycling. Peeing while swimming or running was not an easy task.
Skills!

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
6:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like its time for a new sport and a new pair of short lol.

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just remember that you can not un-see it once you open the link.
This guys pics made the rounds online for a long time.

https://www.gawker.com/what-happened-to-the-runner-who-*s-word-himself-during-a-h-1681442684

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My BFF has a co-worker who has some kind of health problem where his trap door opens on its own sometimes. He works on an assembly line so he can't just go to the bathroom when he gets an inkling it's about to happen. He stopped being embarrassed a long time ago and freely admits when it happens. Yes, he catches hell for it but I think people respect him for his honesty.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My BFF has a co-worker who has some kind of health problem where his trap door opens on its own sometimes. He works on an assembly line so he can't just go to the bathroom when he gets an inkling it's about to happen. He stopped being embarrassed a long time ago and freely admits when it happens. Yes, he catches hell for it but I think people respect him for his honesty.
With a medical issue i can see not give him some $hit about it. I mean, $hit happens…..seriously.