PAST December 4th twin cities gtg

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My friend JJ that's coming with me is in the market for something in the 70, 80cc range, so if anyone coming has something running or a builder they'd be willing to sell, bring it along for him to look at.

Stihlalltheway

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My friend JJ that's coming with me is in the market for something in the 70, 80cc range, so if anyone coming has something running or a builder they'd be willing to sell, bring it along for him to look at.
Are we talking set of stripped cases builder or mostly complete, I have both

Stihlalltheway

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The more complete the better probably.
Mostly there, but needing case bearings and piston type of thing would be perfect.
I’ll see what I can find, got a pile of ms460 parts that might work, that 441 I brought last time, and a 281 halfway done just off the top of my head probably more on the shelves

bradb123

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Ed , I have a ported 390xp if JJ is interested in a 88cc saw . It's in mint condition and doesn't need anything . Steve , Dan , Aaron , and Jack all looked at it at Steve's GTG .

Stihlalltheway

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Ed , I have a ported 390xp if JJ is interested in a 88cc saw . It's in mint condition and doesn't need anything . Steve , Dan , Aaron , and Jack all looked at it at Steve's GTG .
That’s a very very very nice saw, good price too

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much snow did you get up there this weekend?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About 2 weeks away so Ed asked a pm be started with address and information for the day. That will get started as soon as I can. I believe food has been figured out and probably will start breakfast about 8. Believe Aaron talked about French toast and bacon then lunch was sloppy joes and dinner pulled pork Sammie’s.

Husqy lover

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About 2 weeks away so Ed asked a pm be started with address and information for the day. That will get started as soon as I can. I believe food has been figured out and probably will start breakfast about 8. Believe Aaron talked about French toast and bacon then lunch was sloppy joes and dinner pulled pork Sammie’s.
Menu update..
We are doing soup and sandwiches for lunch