Crank bearings, and introducing new member friend

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A friend and new member here. @Avisagio is still trying to navigate the system. He's looking for the best source to get crank bearings, for a ms 361 and 362. As well as I wanted to introduce him. Travis gio. We've been friends for awhile. Solid dude very mechanical. And doing saw saw repairs and building. Travis and I lived in the same town Cazadero in CA. Where my wife and I just moved from. I will vouche for Travis. Stand up guy.

Avisagio

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, Norm! Thanks for the intro. To all the veteran saw builders here, thanks to you all for the numbers and countless hours of theory. I have a small machine shop and a big interest in making 2 strokes sing. Looking forward to joining the discussions.

I have a couple save-a-saw projects I could use some parts for. If anyone has any 361 and or 362 parts I'd be happy to pay someone here instead of the parts store.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, Norm! Thanks for the intro. To all the veteran saw builders here, thanks to you all for the numbers and countless hours of theory. I have a small machine shop and a big interest in making 2 strokes sing. Looking forward to joining the discussions.

I have a couple save-a-saw projects I could use some parts for. If anyone has any 361 and or 362 parts I'd be happy to pay someone here instead of the parts store.
Welcome aboard,
Post that in parts wanted, in trading post.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome Travis -

I'm sure someone has 361/362 parts that can help you out. I'd be keen on seeing what kind of projects you have going on.

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Anytime. Glad u are here

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Many a great fella here.
I'm sure you will benefit from the wealth of knowledge.
Looking forwards to seeing your project saws, and that lil machine shop.

Avisagio

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys. Anyway to get email notifications about post replies and stuff? I had no idea anyone even responded.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys. Anyway to get email notifications about post replies and stuff? I had no idea anyone even responded.

Click on your username at the top of the page, and look at the different menu items. With a little digging around you will figure out how to enable that.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm more of a restorer and with that I have a bunch of parts catalogs and try to go by generic sizes .So far none of the vintage saws have needed main bearings only the more modern ones and those by OEM parts numbers .Often times some chainsaw engines have counter part concrete saws that share some of the same parts .I'll just say often times it takes a lot of research .Then again if were easy anybody could do it .:)