• Total voters

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welp......it's my job to moderate. So, I do that. If that makes me seem like a nosey *a-hole......oh well.

As far as me being a paranoid SOB....well I'm not sure I like being called a SOB. Those are fighting words where I'm from. Of course, this is the internet......so a feller doesn't have to worry about getting his mouth mashed....
This day and time you could have someone board a plane look at you through a crosshair and be home in time for supper!

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
7:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Welp......it's my job to moderate. So, I do that. If that makes me seem like a nosey *a-hole......oh well.

As far as me being a paranoid SOB....well I'm not sure I like being called a SOB. Those are fighting words where I'm from. Of course, this is the internet......so a feller doesn't have to worry about getting his mouth mashed....

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
i don't know any mods here but i know what your saying, seems moderators are almost always in it for themselves. i joined just yesterday and a guy named mastermind PM'd me in the morning saying my username was odd asking who i was. what a nosey *a-hole. right away makes me feel kinda unwelcome. is he a mod? he seems like a paranoid SOB. i've only ever been a member of gun forums in the past. i didn't even know saw forums existed!
If you don't like this forum then Leave and go somewhere else.

Milkman31

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I wish I could like this 10x!!!

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i would rather have donald trump as moderator.