davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That dude is a douchebag. Have to go through a lengthy interview to be awarded the privilege of paying him to port a saw. Fulk him.
On the other side of the coin, I could see not wanting to sell saws to an idiot and have them blow it up and blame you all over the internet...jus sayin'.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
On the other side of the coin, I could see not wanting to sell saws to an idiot and have them blow it up and blame you all over the internet...jus sayin'.
He wanted to know any forums I was on, my user names, was I a porter, was I prospective porter, was I going to use the saw in a comparison against another ect, ect. Took 3 effing months to get a price. The guys that appear to not answer his vast amount of questions correctly get no reply. Not man enough to even tell them he can't / won't do business with them or why. Again, fukk him.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I can see that, but it’s my understanding that hawtsawz101 has gone well beyond that.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He wanted to know any forums I was on, my user names, was I a porter, was I prospective porter, was I going to use the saw in a comparison against another ect, ect. Took 3 effing months to get a price. The guys that appear to not answer his vast amount of questions correctly get no reply. Not man enough to even tell them he can't / won't do business with them or why. Again, fukk him.
Inturdesting...what was the $?

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm kinda partial to the blue and the white tops. Nobody buys the white but its really slick. The blue has nice pop to it and looks great on your 181!
If I had a Youtube channel I'd definitely promote the crap outta your covers! I've always been partial to the looks of those Eliminator top covers and yours is above and beyond them in terms of durability, availability, and cost. I'm pretty happy I didn't have to drive up to Oregon and pay $800 for a 288 with one of those covers on it to get that look.

Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's an experience we can all do without, odd to say the least.
Is he selling the collected info to face**** or google.

Last edited:

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can see that, but it’s my understanding that hawtsawz101 has gone well beyond that.
Exactly. There was nothing about if I knew how to operate or tune a saw. It was odd but I played along. I wanted to know the cost? Oh, only one email a day too. He wouldn't answer more than one even if it was an immediate reply and would not talk on the phone. 20 minutes on the phone with Randy and my saw was destined to head there.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You clearly underestimate how little I care about how "well" it will end. You say you dont have beef but the last 5 pages of this thread say otherwise...
Proof that you simply cannot obtain comprehension without reading skills. Get some of either and we can discuss. Till then ta ta

Sawrain

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see this didn’t go as planned, but I think the initial reasoning was fair, much of the BBR viewership is probably non forum, so other/face book affiliated.

Some of the more known names mentioned that could have received the saw, possibly they have more forum type people viewing them, so it would have been showing people that already new about the hi top.

I’m sure many here that don’t need a Husky top still appreciate that someone is putting in effort to make quality options available for NLA parts, this really goes beyond the saw/part in question, this could be the starting point for great things to come, everyone in the chainsaw community stands to gain from the prosperity of Mattyo5s endeavours.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see this didn’t go as planned, but I think the initial reasoning was fair, much of the BBR viewership is probably non forum, so other/face book affiliated.

Some of the more known names mentioned that could have received the saw, possibly they have more forum type people viewing them, so it would have been showing people that already new about the hi top.

I’m sure many here that don’t need a Husky top still appreciate that someone is putting in effort to make quality options available for NLA parts, this really goes beyond the saw/part in question, this could be the starting point for great things to come, everyone in the chainsaw community stands to gain from the prosperity of Mattyo5s endeavours.

Xactly

Status
Not open for further replies.