Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is a 281 for sale near me, is there a big difference between
a 281 and a 288, could a 281 take a 288 top end.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is a 281 for sale near me, is there a big difference between
a 281 and a 288, could a 281 take a 288 top end.
Yes
Buy it
And there is absolutely no need to swap topends at all
Just refresh the rings and fuel system
And seals
And run it.

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Its funny how you all make assumptions about a man you know nothing about. You want to know why it went down the way it did, because Matt said (and I am paraphrasing) that the 288 would wipe the floor with his 394, A 394 that he was using the day a snag off in the distance dislodged and broke his back and leg, essentially the day he almost died...Because none of you personally know the man, you dont know that he gives thousands that he makes off of youtube to the homeless shelters every month. He has probably donated more money and done more good for people than anyone here...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its funny how you all make assumptions about a man you know nothing about. You want to know why it went down the way it did, because Matt said (and I am paraphrasing) that the 288 would wipe the floor with his 394, A 394 that he was using the day a snag off in the distance dislodged and broke his back and leg, essentially the day he almost died...Because none of you personally know the man, you dont know that he gives thousands that he makes off of youtube to the homeless shelters every month. He has probably donated more money and done more good for people than anyone here...

His continued support of a crook wipes out every good thing he has ever done in my mind. Period.

The end.

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yea a crook that refunded his "victim" an agreed upon amount between him and his "victim" after it was all said and done....And if it would have been handled correctly could have happened before the whole sh*t show that happened on here....

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
27 minutes of wayyy too much balh blah blah for me...never hit the darn "fwd" button so many times before. Matty glad you got the tops made. I searched for years for a hi Top cover...had to buy an entire saw just for the top...of course that lead to rebuilding the saw anyways....did you mention the pricing anywhere for these tops and i missed it...I know for a while the "blue" performance ones were about $250 years back..

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yea a crook that refunded his "victim" an agreed upon amount between him and his "victim" after it was all said and done....And if it would have been handled correctly could have happened before the whole sh*t show that happened on here....
just gonna say it plain and clearly.... you might be best to leave defending "Iron hoes" somewhere else. Nobody has a beef with BBR other then his defense of IH...so...this won't end well here.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
just gonna say it plain and clearly.... you might be best to leave defending "Iron hoes" somewhere else. Nobody has a beef with BBR other then his defense of IH...so...this won't end well here.

In a time when men actually had a balls did you ever think a time would come when people would catch feelings over internet heroes and garden tools..

:lol::lol:

It gets funnier every year.

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You clearly underestimate how little I care about how "well" it will end. You say you dont have beef but the last 5 pages of this thread say otherwise...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yeah.....you're done here too. Go hang out with the thieves and liars. You don't belong here.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

gurwald

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I watch some of his videos and fast forward through all the nonsense. His "army of lovers" or whatever he calls them I cant stand.
He dont like hightops that is nothing new I guess @Mattyo took a calculated risk sending him a ported 288, I dont know if anything was agreed upon before hand, Buckin seemed to give it an honest chance.
I wish the 288 would have thrashed the 394, maybe he would then give up on those obnoxious pipes he put on every saw he likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.