High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Bolt pattern same between Tecumshe 13 and Briggs 11?

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey all. Wondering if anyone knows if the bolt pattern is the same between the Briggs and Stratton 11hp single motors like in my JD S92 and Simplicity 5211 and the Tecumseh Enduro 13hp motors? There’s one for sale near me I want to put in one of my engine swap candidates if possible.IMG_7036.pngIMG_6931.jpeg

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cannot recall 100% if they are the same, but many of the mower engine frames had 2 sets of holes. I never recalled having to drill new mount holes when I was messing with mowers.
I'd make sure the PTO shaft is the same size as some of the Briggs had a 7/8" crank end vs the typical 1".
Other than that, youll just need to figure out the difference in throttle/ choke linkage and the different exhaust as the Techumseh exhaust port is in a vastly different location.

Reactions: Lnk

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cannot recall 100% if they are the same, but many of the mower engine frames had 2 sets of holes. I never recalled having to drill new mount holes when I was messing with mowers.
I'd make sure the PTO shaft is the same size as some of the Briggs had a 7/8" crank end vs the typical 1".
Other than that, youll just need to figure out the difference in throttle/ choke linkage and the different exhaust as the Techumseh exhaust port is in a vastly different location.
Thanks for the information. Another forum said the answer is yes, but wiring is way different.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see a special bond forming here in the mower section, it's like someone has a twinkle in their eye. Reminiscing about mowers.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not the son of Dallas. As someone in NSP3 said, I’m too much of a go-getter to be offspring of that slack master. He seems fine to me tho. He has a heavy duty Chevy pickup and hauls stuff. I haven’t found solid proof of his gender change and all and would like further info on that. I do reminisce about mowers, I have 6 riders and 6 pushers at the moment and want more.

• Haha

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, seeing that Dallas is giving his son zero advice, I figured I could chime in with what little knowledge I have.

From the sounds of it, I don't think he's been to the Sconnie Racing Mower Hall of Fame yet, to see the curio cabinet stacked full of the first trophies, and pictures of all the carnage mowers....

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From the sounds of it, I don't think he's been to the Sconnie Racing Mower Hall of Fame yet, to see the curio cabinet stacked full of the first trophies, and pictures of all the carnage mowers....
Never heard of that. I’m not into really racing mowers. Although I have a JD S92 that I converted to a go-kart and a MontgomeryWard and a Simplicity to choose from as pulley swap candidates because I can’t see spending $500+ on a quad or bike.