High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

WANTED Anyone have a spare Ms362 meteor/oem piston???

Trader history (0)

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone have a good used OEM ms362 piston or a new meteor they don’t need????

jr27236

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
NP. I had bought this 260 at a blind auction. Started and ran and sounded like someone threw coins in the dryer. The crank bearing were COMPLETELY gone and spun in the case and this thing still ran LOL. I should have sold it off then. Now it's in a box in pieces and I have NO desire to rebuild it. I'm gonna put it up for free (just pay shipping) to rid myself of it. Lol

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
NP. I had bought this 260 at a blind auction. Started and ran and sounded like someone threw coins in the dryer. The crank bearing were COMPLETELY gone and spun in the case and this thing still ran LOL. I should have sold it off then. Now it's in a box in pieces and I have NO desire to rebuild it. I'm gonna put it up for free (just pay shipping) to rid myself of it. Lol
I’ll take it!!

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may not get to it right away but I can see what parts I may have and slowly buy the rest….

Recently my 5-year old boy and me tore down my dads ms180 ( bad fuel line), and it remarked my rebuilding interest and he likes cleaning them off lol….i never stopped cutting but got burnt out rebuilding them (hit it hot and heavy for a few years!!)…