Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seen a ton of them on ebay over the years.

Carbine

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perhaps if Poulan had partnered with a better brand of whiskey they would still be making good saws.

Sounds like you are a Crown Royal man? :D
I seldom have a drink, but that is the stuff I like.

Carbine

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And Hennessy. That stuff tasted pretty good too. Tasted good with Copenhagen, don't do that stuff anymore either lol.
Never had a harder time kicking a habit than I did with snuff/dip/chew/rub/cat turds

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not drinking good whiskey anymore was the hardest thing I've ever stopped doing. My liver wasn't liking the stuff as well as I did though.

You are better off without it. I don't allow alcohol in my home at all. My late FIL was an alcoholic, I heard stories regarding my wife's childhood where she witnessed situations between her Mom (who has never drank) and her dad. In my family on my mom's side, my Papaw, all 5 of my Uncles, and my Aunt were what I would label Alcoholics, they drink something every day. My Aunt- my mom's only sister, gave up her first born child (my sister), so that she could live the partying/ alcohol life. She married 5 times. Died at the age of 47 from sclerosis of the liver. She was a beautiful woman in her youth, reduced to a swollen blob in her final years. Sad to watch. Those are just some of the reasons I don't drink, and I don't allow it in my home. My children will grow up and say that they never saw me drink, smoke, or do any kind of drug. If Dad does it, it will be difficult to denounce it when they want to do it.

The one thing I did when I was younger was I put a lot of ink on my body. It's not your typical "decided to get a tattoo, but I can't decide, came out of a tattoo book" ink. Ive seen both fear and uneasiness from adults when the ink is out in the open- pools, etc. My goal is to get it removed someday, bc again, I don't want my children saying "well you did it." I dread the thought of that.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
i only drink whiskey in the winter its nice on a cold day warms either fireball,jim beam, jack for me.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I can't even enjoy a good drink anymore. It gives me a pounding crosseyed headache if I have just one shot or beer. Damn I miss having a beer or two while mowing the yard.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are better off without it. I don't allow alcohol in my home at all. My late FIL was an alcoholic, I heard stories regarding my wife's childhood where she witnessed situations between her Mom (who has never drank) and her dad. In my family on my mom's side, my Papaw, all 5 of my Uncles, and my Aunt were what I would label Alcoholics, they drink something every day. My Aunt- my mom's only sister, gave up her first born child (my sister), so that she could live the partying/ alcohol life. She married 5 times. Died at the age of 47 from sclerosis of the liver. She was a beautiful woman in her youth, reduced to a swollen blob in her final years. Sad to watch. Those are just some of the reasons I don't drink, and I don't allow it in my home. My children will grow up and say that they never saw me drink, smoke, or do any kind of drug. If Dad does it, it will be difficult to denounce it when they want to do it.

The one thing I did when I was younger was I put a lot of ink on my body. It's not your typical "decided to get a tattoo, but I can't decide, came out of a tattoo book" ink. Ive seen both fear and uneasiness from adults when the ink is out in the open- pools, etc. My goal is to get it removed someday, bc again, I don't want my children saying "well you did it." I dread the thought of that.

I have tats that I regret getting. But, they remind me that bad decisions can have lifelong repercussions.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My bother and sister n law are what I call functioning alcoholics. They drink everyday. Have to drink at meals. Life seems to evolve around drinking beer. If they come over for a short period at dinner they bring wine or liquor??