Any Cloned AT or MT saws out there

Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree whole heartedly, give me a saw with an ECU, and the software to play with it. This is where Stihl and Husky will miss out.
How many DIYers have scan tools for their vehicle? It doesn’t fix your car, but it certainly lowers the “where do I start?”.
Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t a fan of what China does, but it knows who and why people are buying from them, and like said before, dominates the market. Would you buy a known brand with all the cards to its chest paying dealer repair rates, or a cheaper, just as reliable brand and able to diagnose and repair yourself, and of course the parts are just as cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I buy from all brands, but the ones that worked out for reliability
actually cost less and were not from the big Two.

I have been treated badly by the big Two when products broke after a day of
ownership, they charged me to fix the product, same part broke again, same day, they charged me again. I still gave them another chance, ended up selling a new
362 at a loss as it was almost impossible to start and I knew what lay ahead if I took it back to the store, Makita and Echo are my go to brands now.

I am avoiding Chinese products as I dislike their ways, not easy as a lot of brands
produce certain models there, including Makita Stihl and Husqvarna.