High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Aftermarket parts for 372

MotherGoose

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking to order some parts for a 372. Gaskets set and seals. How’s the quality of the kits they sell at hlproparts.com? Sorry I couldn’t find an answer anywhere when I searched
Thanks

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking to order some parts for a 372. Gaskets set and seals. How’s the quality of the kits they sell at hlproparts.com? Sorry I couldn’t find an answer anywhere when I searched
Thanks
Today's a good day to order some
Sales on.
I've used the hyway kits and seals never had any issues.

MotherGoose

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok thanks I seen they were on sale too. How about the crankcases? Do they compare to oem?

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a 365 here I've been running for almost a year now with the tecomec p/c hyway gaskets and seals (minus the base gasket) hasn't had a problem as of yet. Can't speak much for cases as I have a set but haven't been put back in service yet. I don't don't think you'll be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

decableguy2000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in the process of building a 362 that got crushed by a tree with an Hutzl / Farmertec crankcase. The only OEM part that has not fit is the oil pipe. Screw threads may need to be chased, but so far everything else bolted up to the case.
OEM gasket set is on sale today for $8.06

Poleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve had very good luck with the aftermarket gaskets and seals....even the ones that looked iffy but used them because I needed them right away. Never had an issue with aftermarket crank seals other than my own screw up.
The 365 case is a very good fit and finish... have used 5 of them and only issue was on one where I needed to grind slightly to fit the Oiler all others were perfect fit.
Aftermarket cylinders....haven’t had any problems with them either for a long long time. I do usually check them close and clean up port bevels and hand sand them, remove any casting flash.... but most of them are ported and all that is in the detail work done.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know lots of other guys have chimed in but I’ve also used the aftermarket gasket sets with no issues whatsoever. Currently running them in my 254, 262 & 288.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 7 saws with china case's
No problems with the case's
Or cylinder kits.
Just some port edge cleaning
To take off a sharp edge occasionally.
Fuel and pulse line's are crap
In every application I've used them on.
I buy bulk echo line
Or oem.

Intoxsawcated

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used a Farmertec case on my 2015 372xp xt. Farmertec case is an older design ( pre xtorq ) and has the inboard chain adjuster provision and the case alignment pins are different size. The carb shelf fits more snugly between the case halves. Pulse line fitting is in a different location ( pre xtorq ) I have fitment issues with the bar/brake plate on mine ~ Oem and aftermarket farmertec. The aftermarket gaskets and seals work great. I also found an older inboard bucking spike with three mounting points because my OE 2015 case was broken using the 2 mount spike. I had to slightly tweak the oiler line to fit also. Other than that it works great.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

PogoInTheWoods

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm rebuilding a 372xp right now. The 365/372 cases from HLS are pretty nice with the only issue I've found being the impulse port not having an elbow connector which creates a fitment issue at the intake flange for the boot and the clamp. Do-able with the straight tube, but an elbow impulse fitting is the better way to go if you can scavenge one from an old case. Just heat up the cases for removal and installation. Nice tight fit after the mag cools. No need to drill out the hole and use JB as some have done.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am seals lasted fine in a 394 for over a year. Although I would just buy oem next time for peace of mind.