High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

HUSQVARNA A couple of 365 to 372 conversion questions.

Riftweaver

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started this project a while ago and sourced a few parts. I have a couple of questions.

I had to acquire a new tank handle. It is a genuine Husky part. The new tank handle has a hose coming off of the vent or breather port. The old handle just has a "white breather" right at the edge of the tank where it caps off. What should I do here?

The 365 uses the internal tensioner. I know the 372 uses the style that is external and in the chain cover. Can the internal be gutted and a 372 cover be used or will that be a conflict?

Thanks,

Rift

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started this project a while ago and sourced a few parts. I have a couple of questions.

I had to acquire a new tank handle. It is a genuine Husky part. The new tank handle has a hose coming off of the vent or breather port. The old handle just has a "white breather" right at the edge of the tank where it caps off. What should I do here?

The 365 uses the internal tensioner. I know the 372 uses the style that is external and in the chain cover. Can the internal be gutted and a 372 cover be used or will that be a conflict?

Thanks,

Rift
Just run a vent hose up through the carb floor plate next to the carb
I put echo style inline air filter there.

Last edited: