WANTED 562xp 555 inner felling spike

Trader history (0)

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I think that I have 2 coming. I am going to modify the stock small spike to fit my 545. The 545/550 have the smallest, most worthless spikes. I want to make something to protect the case and the muffler a little better while looking oem. I don't want the really big ones because I'll lose too much bar length.

I've seen people weld the 545 spike to the 562 spike and I've also seen others making the holes oval. Im thinking about welding the hole (or holes shut) and drilling new ones that are In the correct location. I guess I will know exactly what needs to be done when I see one. I'm trying to get 2 incase I really bugger it up.
I couldn't agree more. I've been thinking about doing the same thing on my 2253.
I'm very interested in seeing how much difference there is between the two.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I couldn't agree more. I've been thinking about doing the same thing on my 2253.
I'm very interested in seeing how much difference there is between the two.
Brian I have a spare small 562 dawg I can send you. Looks like the OP is all set. Just PM me with your address.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know this is an old thread, but I just came across it. I would like to buy a couple of these spikes if anyone has any.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk