Trader history (0)

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covers are heavily faded but not broken. I split the case, installed new Nachi C3's, and re-assembled. The build stopped there. I didn't install the new oem seals because I'd started to mess around with porting and thought I'd get to this one. That was two years ago. I'm not re-building saws like I was so this one should find a new home. Good OEM jug. No piston. The Walbro carb is not re-built and probably should be, but that's up to you. All of the hard parts and hardware should be there, but I have a few other carcasses if you get into it and are missing something. If this doesn't sell for $225 in a couple weeks I'll consider selling parts, but it's on it's way back to being a solid worker as it is right now. I can pic whatever you'd like here or in PM if you are interested. Thanks.20231028_191640.jpg

ErnieG

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does this price include the shipping?

Ernie

Outback1

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covers are heavily faded but not broken. I split the case, installed new Nachi C3's, and re-assembled. The build stopped there. I didn't install the new oem seals because I'd started to mess around with porting and thought I'd get to this one. That was two years ago. I'm not re-building saws like I was so this one should find a new home. Good OEM jug. No piston. The Walbro carb is not re-built and probably should be, but that's up to you. All of the hard parts and hardware should be there, but I have a few other carcasses if you get into it and are missing something. If this doesn't sell for $225 in a couple weeks I'll consider selling parts, but it's on it's way back to being a solid worker as it is right now. I can pic whatever you'd like here or in PM if you are interested. Thanks.View attachment 395157
Is this project saw still available? You will ship to California? Is the ignition there as I did see it in the picture?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this project saw still available? You will ship to California? Is the ignition there as I did see it in the picture?
I can ship to to Cali. There are a couple people ahead of you in line though. If the coil isn't in the little box(I'm pretty sure it is) I'll include one.