Trader history (0)

K Mueller

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling as a lot. 066 flat top parts. Think it needs the carb box and a few other miscellaneous pieces of hardware to be complete. Cylinder needs a little cleanup, needs seals and carb probably needs rebuilt?

$75 and you pay shipping

31D06940-CDF2-4670-B911-7373221F6A23.jpeg

suttererman85

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well if he can’t come up with $75 I’ll do $100 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Tim, I got a good buddy cutting in Norcal right now that needs all the big saws he can get his hands on.
Hey, I get it. I think I was wowing the deal more than your Johnny on the spot response. I mostly dick with small saws but need to put a big project in the shop at some point to try milling. I definitely don't have the need you guys do for it.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seriously

He's an 066/MS-660/MS-661 kid, and I just built him a hotrod MS-660. He bought a new 661 two months ago and if I can
build up this 066, then he should be in pretty good shape for a while. He's cutting fire salvage on the Carr Fire and that kind
of work is brutal on saws. There's a lot of ash and dust that the saws are exposed to there. It's not as bad as Mt. St. Helens
clean-up though.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey, I get it. I think I was wowing the deal more than your Johnny on the spot response. I mostly dick with small saws but need to put a big project in the shop at some point to try milling. I definitely don't have the need you guys do for it.
Same boat here. Lookin for a big un to build so I put cash in it slowly. Want to do some milling as well.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dammnit!!! Lol

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You must have local saws up there available? No....
Rarely do I see reasonably priced larger saws around here. Even blown up builder saws go for ridiculous prices around here. I'm not in a hurry, so I'll bide my time and wait for the right deal. I'll also keep puttin a couple bucks away here and there. If the saw fund grows enough before I find something to build, I'll buy a runner when the time is right.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We ought to rename this chainsaw section JJ's Corner!!!:meparto:

I try not to snatch up too many good deals here, and of course, I'm grateful for the ones I do get - especially when it allows me
to help out a buddy. The MS-660 I build I did for my buddy I gave it to him as a birthday present.

Rarely do I see reasonably priced larger saws around here. Even blown up builder saws go for ridiculous prices around here. I'm not in a hurry, so I'll bide my time and wait for the right deal. I'll also keep puttin a couple bucks away here and there. If the saw fund grows enough before I find something to build, I'll buy a runner when the time is right.

There's many more projects coming down the line I'm sure. There were two pretty nice ones over AS this weekend, and an 084 parts saw went for $228 on ebay
that was loaded with nice parts.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Don't forget if your buying a builder to have access to a crank should you need one. Those and cases can make or break a deal. Not worth buying a bucket of parts just for a good deal. I passed on many raged complete saws. This looks nice compared to some gems I seen.

Guys says three bills for a 361 but it ain't got no AV mounts left or compression. He got all bent when I offered a hondo for parts. Ok bye, I replied.
They say I'm nutz for asking 250 for a stripped down 660 that still barely runs, scored piston and stripped on the pto side. No starter or top handle. My reply is always the same....you can save the jug and buy cheap parts for a decent saw or buy used oem if you like those.

Last edited: