SELLING 039 stihl for sale

Trader history (0)

stihlonlybutilikeclones

New OPE Member
Local time
1:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
as new 039 stihl for sale new 25 inch bar and new 3/8 rs chain. see pictures..450 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 123

stihlonlybutilikeclones

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
WELL WELL have to argue that one with stihl buddy..i bought it brand new and that's how it came new..guess you don't know your vents...LOL LOL

stihlonlybutilikeclones

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
WISE GUYS ALLWAYS CRACK ME UP..especially the ones that think they know it all..bud I really retired from a stihl dealership in Florida..MASTER MECHANIC.one thing for sure tho..YOU KNOW...LOL LOL How many saws you fixed in your time?? bet over my 12 years I fixed several thousand Stihl saws as well as junky huskys and many others.i still have a small saw shop in Alamaba for now.see them all the time like this.1127 series sonny had the mobile vent...LOL LOL

stihlonlybutilikeclones

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
nope wrong again just stuck it on for the picture..you jack legs crack me up..i really joined some MORON SITE.seems like an hi how are you doing and a welcome would have been in correct order.bet your attitude is really a go getter...LOL LOL

stihlonlybutilikeclones

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
SO NOW GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSSINESS..and try an act like a human being whether you are or not.my dad taught me to be a human being as well as be nice to people as well.you must be an ORPHAN..no guidance at all..

stihlonlybutilikeclones

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
please let me know of anything else you find wrong..im just dieing from suspense for your next message...IM WAITING..

stihlonlybutilikeclones

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
YUUP SURE DID. PINNACLE TELL THESE GUYS IM A FORMER COMBAT Marine.i left a dealership in FLORIDA TO SERVE.
I just cant see some wise azz idiot messing with people on here. I learnt at Parris to be polite as well as from my dad and mom.some people on here need to learn that don't they>??