Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m probably going to pass since I just got the used tiller and need to save money, but how much would you be looking to get for it?

Well they are $1070 new here so a reasonable offer.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I won’t be in the market for one that price for a while tho.

What price were you expecting?

Call me crazy, but I think he was looking for A price. Like, for you to tell him what your selling price is. I think that's why he asked what you were looking to get for it.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
7:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening folks. We redid the driveway at the other property this wknd. I operated a skid steer for the first time too. I’m having a yard sale next wknd.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol, I mean it as in a garage sale in our yard… I’m selling stuff on our lawn rather than in our garage
I know what you meant.......my comment was a joke.

Now having spent a lot of time in Wisconsin chasing saws and farm equipment I will tell ya selling beer and fireworks at your yard sale will get a lot more traffic. Just put up signs that say......yard sale, free beer and fireworks..... Of course that is the hook. They come rolling in and you tell them it is a free Blatz and Black Cats with a $10 purchase.
Of course have a parent precide.

Hell if they buy $50 give them a Potosi

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening folks. We redid the driveway at the other property this wknd. I operated a skid steer for the first time too. I’m having a yard sale next wknd.
What did you think of running the skid steer? The ones with modern controls are like playing a video game.

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Try a ole M-600
Ran an old Gehl with straight hydraulics not bad once used to it. I prefer pilot controls over those and electric over hydraulic....simple...less input movement....no lag.

Reactions: Lnk

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea how to run the modern stuff. I started on Case with simple hand control then went to Bobcat with those goofy foot controls
Haha. I hear ya. Seams pretty easy to get used to any of them...then the others feel weird in comparison. Reminds of going from a Case backhoe to Cat and Hitachi excavators...wrist, shoulder, elbow is all discombobulated.🤣