Could you please send me the tool list also. Thanks

Zee33

Active OPE Member
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi there , I've been looking thru the ope forum for a few weeks now and just registered as a new member. So here goes my first post and some of you won't be surprised at what manual I'm looking for.

The manual / manuals are for a Stihl 084AV . Lol I know from reading threads here that it's a dinosaur but it's my dinosaur .

I've been using it now for about 3 years now. Bought it from a guy at work for $200 . Works like a charm but no manual. Any help would be appreciated. Thnx

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi there , I've been looking thru the ope forum for a few weeks now and just registered as a new member. So here goes my first post and some of you won't be surprised at what manual I'm looking for.

The manual / manuals are for a Stihl 084AV . Lol I know from reading threads here that it's a dinosaur but it's my dinosaur .

I've been using it now for about 3 years now. Bought it from a guy at work for $200 . Works like a charm but no manual. Any help would be appreciated. Thnx
Check your inbox.

Zee33

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you so much Ray . I really appreciate it ! Have a good day

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got one section of my dealers book covering special tools but they are not up to date with the newer saws .Being a tight wad a few times I've refered to that section just to get an idea and make whatever it is I need .For example at one time you could not find flywheel pullers except through Stihl and thus paying a kings ransom for them .Come to find out the threaded part of the flywheel is the same threads as metric hydraulic banjo fittings and I had access to thousands of them .Try as they might even the almighty Stihl can not out fox yankee ingenuity .