Trader history (0)

Michpatriot

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling my 451..$1000.00+ actual shipping. The cover plate under the wheel has buggered screws. I never ran with it on anyways.. the cover will be shipped too. Very little use on this grinder, maybe 50 chains?.It cuts a sweet tooth and all the axis angles are spot on and it gives a very even corner left to right.. while keeping the top plate angle the same also..this took a bit of effort to setup perfect like this, but now its a peach!..too bad the factory does not offer a tuned package. It comes with the wall mount pictured. Got a bum shoulder and my cutting days are coming to a close..really never thought I'd sell this.
More pics by text and we can talk if you want.
Just pm me for starters..if your local you can come by and try it out.

Attachments

• 20240401_111732.jpg
    20240401_111732.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 34

Michpatriot

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey thanks fellas! I just pm'd him and we will iron out the details on getting it packed up and shipped.

Michpatriot

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't even got a quote yet for shipping..he may have another grinder from someone else in limbo..

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't even got a quote yet for shipping..he may have another grinder from someone else in limbo..
What is the issue. UPS is very reasonable Michigan to the PNW.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pirate ship….lots of my stuff has been to MI and back haha
Yes Pirate Ship is the way to go. I sent a saw out last week with them one Monday with them and if the guy pays me tonight one Wednesday. I use them for all my shipping including overseas

SCHallenger

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm. I only live about 75 miles away in Lansing. It's very tempting, but, if David Wyby wants it I won't make a bid. He's a stand up guy & would really put it to good use.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well there are only two really (outside Ziegelmeyer)and the Simington and Silvey swing arms are supposed to be just about equal.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shipping was $70 ;-)
That's pretty good 👍.
What is the issue. UPS is very reasonable Michigan to the PNW.
From your side of the lake it is, not as much from here. It's also pretty reasonable to ship to your area or Wisconsin, but when I ship into parts of Indiana or Illinois that are south of the lake but about the same distance as the seagull flies, it's oddly more 🤔.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The key on shipping is playing their damn dimensional weight and actual weight game. Things need to go in the smallest possible box THAT allows for proper packing. No one should ever skimp on proper packing just to get it in a box. I used to get pissed off at some of the European guys in trades. They would literally disassemble the entire freaking saw to get it in a small box. I built wooden crates out of OSB and fire treated lumber to send saws to them. A 4ft x2ftx 2ft crate works well but those days are over. They have picked the USA clean of saws

Last edited: