Not So Pro 3

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone want me to text Dallas some dick pics and see what his response is ?

I'll donate a pic for him, iam still new here so there's little chance he's seen mine, unless he subscribes to my only fans account, he'll either enjoysome fresh meat or get a good laugh at the size...

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
10:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll donate a pic for him, iam still new here so there's little chance he's seen mine, unless he subscribes to my only fans account, he'll either enjoysome fresh meat or get a good laugh at the size...
He might’ve saw it browsing Grindr. Be prepared for a mangina pic in return. I heard it looks like the exit wound from a shotgun blast.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy folks! Long work week this past week. Pruned some palm trees in the wind yesterday…that was fun! Nothing like old palm tree dust and chips in your eyes and nose. Lol nice place to work though, right on the sea.
IMG_4619.jpeg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, no lights in the sky at ten last night. Went to bed. 24 more hours of on call, can't wait until it is over. I have definitely been the bug, and not the windshield. Happy mother's day you muthers!

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went out last nite here looking & hoping, I got bored after an hr (midnight till 1am)
Yes, It was too cloudy here overnight Sean.
Looks like rain is again the topic of the day. Might have to buy one of them 4 legged grass mowing machines.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What Stihl blower is that, Ryan? It looks compact. Feedback? I’ve got the Husqy 580BTS and it’s too bulky for my needs. I was thinking about selling it.

It's an 800x, I have 4 that currently run.

Don't EVER buy the side start. Not for commercial use. I motherflucked that thing 100x over.

I like how the nozzle tapers down, it works well for getting sawdust out of grass.

The last one I bought had a bad carb from the factory.

The one before that had a bad coil.

2 of them have been hammered for a few years and won't give it up, others are more finicky for whatever reason.

Yes, it is smaller in overall size than a 580 or a 9010, I've bought and used them all. I like the 9010 for leaves better than the 800.

If size is what you're after (like Dallas is) buy one..make sure you get the X model.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's an 800x, I have 4 that currently run.

Don't EVER buy the side start. Not for commercial use. I motherflucked that thing 100x over.

I like how the nozzle tapers down, it works well for getting sawdust out of grass.

The last one I bought had a bad carb from the factory.

The one before that had a bad coil.

2 of them have been hammered for a few years and won't give it up, others are more finicky for whatever reason.

Yes, it is smaller in overall size than a 580 or a 9010, I've bought and used them all. I like the 9010 for leaves better than the 800.

If size is what you're after (like Dallas is) buy one..make sure you get the X model.

And tune it to 7 grand or just under there, seems to make it's best power there.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Randy said if we all send him a group dick pick he'll finally cave in to renaming this thread Buttsex3.