Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Nah, just a normal dude Ryan.
At least thats the way i see it, but then im probably too old school for a lot of folks.

Never made sense to me how someone could get bent up by some typed words, especially in here.

Maybe we need a "disclaimer" before folks can get in. Something to the effect of "please check your mangina at the door"...

It's how invested some people are, I have waaaaay too much to worry about in real life. I have this thing that pops up on my phone now that tells me how much I use it..

I had 11 minutes of screen time yesterday..that's it.

People's lives literally revolve around the internet now..so..what goes on here really touches them personally.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Missed the lite show being in town. To much background light. 46f in the back yard. and a few stars.

I had no idea it was even happening until I checked in here. I was gonna see if Randy wanted to eat Acid and lay in his cow field and listen to the Dark Side of the Moon but the last time I partied with him...nevermind..

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had no idea it was even happening until I checked in here. I was gonna see if Randy wanted to eat Acid and lay in his cow field and listen to the Dark Side of the Moon but the last time I partied with him...nevermind..

No butt sex stories, Ryan.

You big mean Bully.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you. Don't be ashamed...

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, finally a full night of sleep this week. The lights in the sky were on at 10pm, but we're gone 30 minutes later. Went out to see if they got more impressive, glad I caught them when I did. Going to check the hay field today.