Not So Pro 3

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up two yards of topsoil on the trailer and got a ton of limestone in the back of the truck. Tried to call Dallas to see if he would pull me up the hill to the house because he said to Ford wouldn't make it and the slacker didn't answer the phone. I guess just another Friday and not so pro 3View attachment 417575
YA DI'N'T SYTAP YER LOADS

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning fellas. Having coffee and playing around with AI generator. Here’s a quick one it came up with when I requested a bear drinking coffee:View attachment 417715

That nonsense is gonna help the world spiral downhill faster than it already is.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I agree 100%. The art generator is kind of fun to play with. But I don’t like it beyond that.

I'm not going within 10 feet of it, I just listened to a story on the radio about an Athletic Director in Maryland that used it to create a fake recording of a principal to get him fired. It's garbage, but I have no doubt Americans will eat it up. Our appetite for mindless entertainment and cheap garbage knows no bounds. It'll just fuel our decline even faster.

Just wait.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've tried a few times and it never lasted.
Roughly one in three kick the bucket within five years after diagnosis, and if it's spread before diagnosis it drops to below 40%. It seems like you enjoy helping all kinds of folks. Who's gonna if you don't?

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going within 10 feet of it, I just listened to a story on the radio about an Athletic Director in Maryland that used it to create a fake recording of a principal to get him fired. It's garbage, but I have no doubt Americans will eat it up. Our appetite for mindless entertainment and cheap garbage knows no bounds. It'll just fuel our decline even faster.

Just wait.
That’s why I don’t like it beyond the art generation. It’s going to be too easy to misuse it. I’m also scared of how it does not have any limits.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You weren’t dead dude. That surgery is so routine now, my wife is probably in on 25 of them a week.

They’ll probably be outpatient soon.
read it retard i said no heart beat and yes no heart beat means dead no matter what your *f-wording retarded mouth thinks
i dont wish what i went through and going through on anyone but you will find out because your dad went through it

when you say heart surgery will probably be outpatient soon then you really look like the ignorant mother frenchie you are
and then you think just because you are a lineman means you are like some god
well guess what retard anyone can do that job with some training i know old lineman that use to have to work not just sit in the *f-wording truck like now

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That’s why I don’t like it beyond the art generation. It’s going to be too easy to misuse it. I’m also scared of how it does not have any limits.

Then I wouldn't take part in any single aspect of it, it's gonna create a ton of problems over the next decade and it's only gonna grow with participation, just like anything else.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks, a light frost this morning but already sunny and headed to mid 50s

I busted out the pressure washer yesterday after a winter in the unheated shed and that Sta-Bil Pressure Washer Pump Protector seemed to do the trick and protect it from freezing, just as Ryan said it would

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good late morning folks, slept in till 530, drank coffee & did some billing, daughter was the first one up early, so we stole the wife's suburban & went out for doughnuts got back & everyone is still sleeping. Hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday, keep it lazy.