The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah

If you were closer I would invite all you over for dinner & a drink, I build custom rifles for some die hard hunters, I give them a discount on the build & they share their bounty with me, I have a freezer full of deer, elk, bear & bison. This is the rifle that slayed the elk, full custom build chambered in 280 rem.
Very nice!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you ever find yourself in oregon let me know, bison burgers & burbon will be ready & waiting.

Gonna load up & hit the road so I can get home, cook & eat, it's amazing as a young guy you look forward to getting laid, as an older guy you look forward to eating.
I’m still a fan of both.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to paint the one on my 064 yellow.

Interweb over hype.

I used to own two different 12mm 044's, both were mahle cylinder slant fins, serial numbers where only a few digits off from each other. Both were low hour home owner henry saws, untouched as far as I could tell. One had a black switch, other had a red switch. The saws were twins other then the switch color being different. Both were bought at the same dealership new.

I literally think who ever was assembling saws that day at the plant, grabbed a black or red switch out the supply box and put the saws together, without thinking about the hype that would happen 30 years later on the web's.